Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t really wanna name names but 1 of them has a reputation for this and has/had a significant other and children. the others were single apparently.

yes so I was told 4 in total 2 who were young players and no significant others. 2 who were married/had Significant other and children. The 2 with significant others are often mentioned in this thread for other digressions.
Which are the Man City trio plus the Man U secret father - if we go by the rumour the team behaviour is still often racially segregated maybe the white one is out.

Reactions: 1
I think only the youngest members of the team were single.

Use Codes to name if you can.
okay not really sure what to put but I’ll try and do it in code names
Which are the Man City trio plus the Man U secret father - if we go by the rumour the team behaviour is still often racially segregated maybe the white one is out.
man Utd secret father ✅

clues for the other 3

has recently became a father for the fourth time with a girl who is not his significant other. Plays right back position.

This one plays for the red half of Manchester. Has had a dreadful season. Will probably be sold this transfer window.

the other plays for a London club. Doesn’t have his surname on his shirt.

Reactions: 3

man Utd secret father ✅

clues for the other 3

has recently became a father for the fourth time with a girl who is not his significant other. Plays right back position.

This one plays for the red half of Manchester. Has had a dreadful season. Will probably be sold this transfer window.

anytime I hear a story like that my first guess is always player 2

red player i'm hoping he doesnt get sold as he's had such a tough year off the pitch

Reactions: 5
anytime I hear a story like that my first guess is always player 2

red player i'm hoping he doesnt get sold as he's had such a tough year off the pitch
Yeah it’s such a shame what had been happening in his personal life.
He’s only young and so is the other London player and didn’t have partners at the time. The other 2 are scum. Knowingly doing this and having partners is immoral. If I’d been told this earlier I would of contacted Gareth Southgate myself 😂

man Utd secret father ✅

clues for the other 3

He was not single in 2018 - his partner was in russia with the other wag's.

Reminding me - this is why I am not 100% Becky Vardy is the Sun's secret wag - the secret wag spoke about Olivia Naylor turning up to a match but Jamie Vardy has not played for england since 2018 before Stones got with her so Becky would not have met her.

Ooh interesting 🧐 I am very surprised but this is only what I have been told by someone who works there. She went with one of the other players I mentioned 🤦🏻‍♀️.

not to sure on the whole secret wag thing. I definitely wouldn’t trust Becky Vardy as far as I could throw her and think that there is some truth in the selling the stories. Would/ do the current wags have enough profile for it to be them. I do think she would sell her soul to be slightly more famous. I also think that Colleen must of been very convinced of the evidence to announce when she did.

I’ve been reading some of the court documents and they should both be ashamed of themselves tbh dragging it all through the courts the way they have. The money spent on lawyers and court fees could of gone to charity. (Not saying that’s what they should do it’s their money at the end of the day). I am disappointed posh spice would never allowed this to happen!

Reactions: 2
He was not single in 2018 - his partner was in russia with the other wag's.

Reminding me - this is why I am not 100% Becky Vardy is the Sun's secret wag - the secret wag spoke about Olivia Naylor turning up to a match but Jamie Vardy has not played for england since 2018 before Stones got with her so Becky would not have met her.
I think it was her for the majority as they had a mix of fairly old stories added aswell.
So think they used older stories that they hadnt been sure how to post.
I assumed the ON story was what she'd been told by other WAGS.

story from the secret wag's articles

There was one very pretty brunette who was married to a player in the West Midlands and to spice up their marriage she decided they would have threesomes and he went along with it. She would arrange it all and bring the girls home.

That lasted for quite a while and he told all the players in the dressing room about it.

But it all went wrong when she brought back the wife of a former team-mate . . . awkward! He finally had enough and divorced her.

Ooh interesting 🧐 I am very surprised but this is only what I have been told by someone who works there. She went with one of the other players I mentioned 🤦🏻‍♀️.

not to sure on the whole secret wag thing. I definitely wouldn’t trust Becky Vardy as far as I could throw her and think that there is some truth in the selling the stories. Would/ do the current wags have enough profile for it to be them. I do think she would sell her soul to be slightly more famous. I also think that Colleen must of been very convinced of the evidence to announce when she did.

I’ve been reading some of the court documents and they should both be ashamed of themselves tbh dragging it all through the courts the way they have. The money spent on lawyers and court fees could of gone to charity. (Not saying that’s what they should do it’s their money at the end of the day). I am disappointed posh spice would never allowed this to happen!
I doubt Posh liked any of the wags much in her era

Reactions: 4
I think it was her for the majority as they had a mix of fairly old stories added aswell.
So think they used older stories that they hadnt been sure how to post.
I assumed the ON story was what she'd been told by other WAGS.

story from the secret wag's articles

There was one very pretty brunette who was married to a player in the West Midlands and to spice up their marriage she decided they would have threesomes and he went along with it. She would arrange it all and bring the girls home.

That lasted for quite a while and he told all the players in the dressing room about it.

But it all went wrong when she brought back the wife of a former team-mate . . . awkward! He finally had enough and divorced her.
Wouldn;t suprise me if someone else fed them stories as well - why is Becky so angry at some of them taking Coleen's side for example.

Wouldn;t suprise me if someone else fed them stories as well - why is Becky so angry at some of them taking Coleen's side for example.
yeah as the secret wag seemed to really dislike wags who flaunted their lavish life( Kate Ferdinand, Georgina Cleverly etc) which I wouldnt think Becky would have a problem with.
So i'd think some stories from a more private WAG( one without a public Instagram etc)
I'd have to reread but only 'private' mentions in the articles were Rebecca Henderson, Melanie Walcott & Kim Hart. I'd rule out Kim Hart as the story about her wasnt very kind

yeah as the secret wag seemed to really dislike wags who flaunted their lavish life( Kate Ferdinand, Georgina Cleverly etc) which I wouldnt think Becky would have a problem with.
So i'd think some stories from a more private WAG( one without a public Instagram etc)
I'd have to reread but only 'private' mentions in the articles were Rebecca Henderson, Melanie Walcott & Kim Hart. I'd rule out Kim Hart as the story about her wasnt very kind
Becky loves the limelight so it would be rank hypocrisy.

It be shocking if Rebecca Henderson briefed the Sun but I did get a wife of a north west player vibe from the articles.

Last edited:
I think the secret wag could have been Annie, KW’s ex/fianceé/ mother of his 3 kids (not sure what their current status is)

There was one part of a story speaking about John Stones ex and how the wags like her. Millie and Annie are really good friends, not to mention Annie did give an interview to the sun about KW about 2 months ago.

Also there was a sun secret wag article about Becky and Coleen, saying how Coleen would come out on top. I don’t think Becky would practically say she’d lose😭 Its has to be someone near the manchester area because they seemed to talk about people from there a lot too if you read a fair few articles.

I think the secret wag could have been Annie, KW’s ex/fianceé/ mother of his 3 kids (not sure what their current status is)

There was one part of a story speaking about John Stones ex and how the wags like her. Millie and Annie are really good friends, not to mention Annie did give an interview to the sun about KW about 2 months ago.

Also there was a sun secret wag article about Becky and Coleen, saying how Coleen would come out on top. I don’t think Becky would practically say she’d lose😭 Its has to be someone near the manchester area because they seemed to talk about people from there a lot too if you read a fair few articles.
Also Becky has randomly fallen out with her.

But it's a bit sad if the gossip is the one who seems to be so insecure that she needs a man back she tells him to never bother with his secret kid.

Last edited:
Who is the Man u secret dad ?
always intresting when a captain leaves in the January window ;)

oh & could be Annie as there was a story about a few Wags who were worried what might come out in the court case, Fern Hawkins, Ruby Mae & weirdly Cherie Hodge( cardiffs Joe Bennets wife) were all mentioned.

I'd never heard of Cherie so wondered why she'd be worried

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.