Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rashford is clearly a puppet now - it's suddenly all so fake.
Theres much worse he could be doing, Puppet/doing it for PR reasons who cares.
Important thing is that because of him Children wont be going as hungry.

Reactions: 28
Theres much worse he could be doing, Puppet/doing it for PR reasons who cares.
Important thing is that because of him Children wont be going as hungry.
He better make sure he never has any scandels as they will destroy him.

Reactions: 3
I think Marcus is amazing. He’s only 22 and has taken advantage of his position to make little lives better.

Reactions: 32
Lool I saw on I don't remember where but iether tumblr or insta that dele was asked about his sex tape and his réponse was " what did you think abou it " 🤣🤣🤣 savage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pogba has fell for the bait - he has just proved to the a section of French people why they have issues with Islam and will put all Muslim and/or Black French players under an even more toxic environment. Protesting in that manner will put footballers across France in a dangerous place - object and your club will be told to sack you.

Same Issue has made Ozil extremely toxic in Germany.

Last edited:
Wdym he fell for the bait? What the president said was disgusting and disrespectful to Muslims. When a Muslim does something it’s national and international news but when two innocent Muslim mothers get stabbed in front of their babies, absolute silence and no media coverage. I’m not surprised he left. I wouldn’t want to play for a country that hates and disrespects my religion.

Reactions: 10
Wdym he fell for the bait? What the president said was disgusting and disrespectful to Muslims. When a Muslim does something it’s national and international news but when two innocent Muslim mothers get stabbed in front of their babies, absolute silence and no media coverage. I’m not surprised he left. I wouldn’t want to play for a country that hates and disrespects my religion.
France is a place that has always hated people who don't like being mocked.

Come next year Le Pen will get her wish of a french team suddenly being 90% white again.

Pogba has come out & said the story by that rag was false, so not fallen for any bait

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.