Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ the alleged photo of Ryan Giggs' girlfriend :mad:

Man or woman how on earth could you do that to someone? Not sure if I'm allowed to (or should) post a photo like that, it was sent in my football Whatsapp group :/

Reactions: 1
Christ the alleged photo of Ryan Giggs' girlfriend :mad:

Man or woman how on earth could you do that to someone? Not sure if I'm allowed to (or should) post a photo like that, it was sent in my football Whatsapp group :/
I've not seen any pictures on the news. I read that the Police have stated that a woman sustained minor injuries and a man was arrested. Are the injuries on the picture worse than what they would call 'minor'?
Any form of assault though, completely horrific and should not be happening.

Reactions: 2
I've not seen any pictures on the news. I read that the Police have stated that a woman sustained minor injuries and a man was arrested. Are the injuries on the picture worse than what they would call 'minor'?
Any form of assault though, completely horrific and should not be happening.
Yeah one of her eyes is black and blue and a bad cut going from her eyebrow up her forehead. Pretty grim :( Dunno how the lads got it tbh.

Not premier league related i'm afraid and i've got no gossip to bring to the table but does anyone know anything about Lamara Harding? She was on "Olivia Meets her match" and was listed as a Blackburn Rovers WAG alongside Alana Mulgrew and Hollie who's with Joe Rothwell but it didn't say who she was with and there's no mention of a partner on Insta which seemed weird? Im
super nosey and it's annoying me now haha!

and they call that minor ? :(

I named my Rabbit Ryan when I was a kid not a fan anymore, surely he cant keep the Wales Job after that

Not premier league related i'm afraid and i've got no gossip to bring to the table but does anyone know anything about Lamara Harding? She was on "Olivia Meets her match" and was listed as a Blackburn Rovers WAG alongside Alana Mulgrew and Hollie who's with Joe Rothwell but it didn't say who she was with and there's no mention of a partner on Insta which seemed weird? Im
I can't answer your query lol, but which one was she? There was the one who had the toddler with her, the one who announced she was expecting baby no2 and then the other one. Which is the one you are trying to find?

• Haha
I can't answer your query lol, but which one was she? There was the one who had the toddler with her, the one who announced she was expecting baby no2 and then the other one. Which is the one you are trying to find?
The one who announced she was pregnant - it's just all very weird, she has a public insta but no mention of the baby daddy, i did think maybe it's not someone at Blackburn but loads of the Blackburn team like her pics of the child she already has and they did say Olivia was meeting with her fellow WAGS 🤷‍♀️

The one who announced she was pregnant - it's just all very weird, she has a public insta but no mention of the baby daddy, i did think maybe it's not someone at Blackburn but loads of the Blackburn team like her pics of the child she already has and they did say Olivia was meeting with her fellow WAGS 🤷‍♀️
guy called Joe Fraser who does gymnastics I think posted love hearts on her Mothers Day post, then she's pictured in 1 of his insta posts. Could just be related though

I’ve Followed her for ages and I’m certain her partner is Amari’i Bell. And I’ve just double checked and he’s from Birmingham like she is, so I’m fairly certain I’m correct. Can’t remember for the life of me how I know that though 😂 I think she may have previously had a photo up of them before but it’s obviously been deleted, that’s the only way I think I’d know 😂

I’ve Followed her for ages and I’m certain her partner is Amari’i Bell. And I’ve just double checked and he’s from Birmingham like she is, so I’m fairly certain I’m correct. Can’t remember for the life of me how I know that though 😂 I think she may have previously had a photo up of them before but it’s obviously been deleted, that’s the only way I think I’d know 😂
his twitter from a few years ago

If I was a PL team I would be expecting to only be allowed 4 non brits in a starting line up - that will be the government's revenge.

Easy to see the top teams having many players needing to be sold at far below their proper value simply to make room for British ones.

Last edited:
If I was a PL team I would be expecting to only be allowed 4 non brits in a starting line up - that will be the government's revenge.

Easy to see the top teams having many players needing to be sold at far below their proper value simply to make room for British ones.
Not a chance

Reactions: 3

What’s the Government got to do with the PL though? And what revenge is this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.