Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what’s going on with wan bissaka? It’s trending on Twitter about him cheating and having a baby on the way but there doesn’t seem to be a story or full explanation lol

Anyone know what’s going on with wan bissaka? It’s trending on Twitter about him cheating and having a baby on the way but there doesn’t seem to be a story or full explanation lol
From what I'm seeing over there, Wan Bissaka has a pregnant GF, but has cheated on her with Jesse Lingard's ex. And she decided to out AWB on her Instagram stories.

Oh dear. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 5
From what I'm seeing over there, Wan Bissaka has a pregnant GF, but has cheated on her with Jesse Lingard's ex. And she decided to out AWB on her Instagram stories.

Oh dear. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
They all might as well just metaphorically chuck their keys in a bowl and take a lucky dip the way they all circulate around each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw all that on Twitter & headed straight over here too! 🤣 Sounds like he’s got himself into a bit of a mess!

Someone's actually posted a screen shot of TAA hitting on a pregnant woman in an attempt to make what AWB's done look better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
See the bit on the side that outed him, I saw her name on Instagram and looked her up, is this her? Why does she have so many followers?
Yeah that’s her, from the US. She’s been with Lingard, Swae Lee (rapper from the US), a rapper from the UK and now AWB.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.