Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With him it's like he wants to be a top celebrity and known by American rappers . It's actually sad cus he begs it sooooo bad like he would be @ing them and everything like 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ His still a kid 👶🏽

Reactions: 4
With him it's like he wants to be a top celebrity and known by American rappers . It's actually sad cus he begs it sooooo bad like he would be @ing them and everything like 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ His still a kid 👶🏽
If us on here know how desperate he is surly those insta hoes got to know as well.

Reactions: 1
If us on here know how desperate he is surly those insta hoes got to know as well.
He only follows Americans he should just move there it's much better than looking like a beg . Following and unfollowing every second like what are you looking for ? It's like he gives them an expired date

95773611-AFBF-4687-A1D8-50BCC1DFA318.png

He only follows Americans he should just move there it's much better than looking like a beg . Following and unfollowing every second like what are you looking for ? It's like he gives them an expired date

95773611-AFBF-4687-A1D8-50BCC1DFA318.png
He unfollowed Kim k and kylie months ago but now followed them again 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Wants to be noticed sooo bad , he knows if he gets attention from them the media will also give him attention

Reactions: 4

View attachment 296356

He unfollowed Kim k and kylie months ago but now followed them again 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Wants to be noticed sooo bad , he knows if he gets attention from them the media will also give him attention
Is he not embarrassed 😭😭

Reactions: 3
He’s probably had lots of tit because who would sleep with dreamdoll. 🤣🤣
He was sleeping with Aaliyah ceilia who apparently caught herpes of Fred eww they all knock me sick. I knew Jadon’s burner cause I found it on his sisters oh and his mum’s 🤭🤫🤣 insta but his sisters gone private now.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering if there‘s something wrong with Chris Kamara? His speech is becoming sluggish and he seems quite flat and subdued. He doesn’t seem himself.
I said exactly this after seeing him yesterday, certainly not his old self, really hope he’s ok

Ahhahahaha same. 😭😭😭😭
I read somewhere someone said he’s got beaver veneers and he needs a skin routine since then I’ve not been able to look at him the same since 😫 no but seriously though the kids bought his mum a house got his sister a Mercedes I think he just plays up for the gram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.