Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'EXCLUSIVE: The Wall Street bank JP Morgan is in talks to provide a debt package worth around $6bn (£4.6bn) to a new FIFA-backed European Premier League, which Liverpool and Manchester United - and clubs from Germany, Italy and Spain - are in talks to join.'
https://t.co/R4pmvZnIYJ?amp=1

Reactions: 1
What’s go on with AWB? Which girl did he get pregnant?
C444FF9B-C099-45E1-8D8D-AB4F39A9EEA6.jpeg

So Rihanna is the name of his girlfriend he cheated on. Marli is the side chick who was side piece and/or ex and the girl from the Snapchat above is the one whose pregnant I can’t find her name? Am I right that there are 3 girls involved? 😂🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s go on with AWB? Which girl did he get pregnant?
View attachment 282224
So Rihanna is the name of his girlfriend he cheated on. Marli is the side chick who was side piece and/or ex and the girl from the Snapchat above is the one whose pregnant I can’t find her name? Am I right that there are 3 girls involved? 😂🤯
3 so far, who knows? haha

Something up?- Jordan Henderson has put a picture of his baby up on Instagram for the first time ever.

Reactions: 2
Something up?- Jordan Henderson has put a picture of his baby up on Instagram for the first time ever.
Was quite surprised he posted a picture of his little boy as he never normally posts pictures of his kids, sweet though I really like Jordan Henderson. I’m sure the baby was born almost exactly 9 months after Liverpool won last year 🤣

Reactions: 2
Was quite surprised he posted a picture of his little boy as he never normally posts pictures of his kids, sweet though I really like Jordan Henderson. I’m sure the baby was born almost exactly 9 months after Liverpool won last year 🤣
Jordan Henderson and Mo Salah became dads almost nine months to the day that LFC won the Champions League.:D

Reactions: 6
Jordan Henderson and Mo Salah became dads almost nine months to the day that LFC won the Champions League.:D
No, their wives gave birth nine months to the day of their incredible victory against Barcelona in the semi-finals. The kids were born in the first week of February this year. The match took place on 7th May 2019 😄.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.