Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thiago’s tackle was vicious he was rightly sent off, Van Dijk has done his ACL probably be out 6 months on wards same injury that Leroy Sane had which he got against your lot in that shite community shield game.. that’s why city cashed in on Sane he won’t be the same player again world class talent aswell he’s knocked it again now at Bayern and is out for weeks again shame really. In all honesty rivalry aside you don’t wanna see but players like Van dijk missing he’s a joy to watch and city should of snatched him.

Reactions: 3
Rashford needs to shut up - he is only helping the abusive parents whose kids should be in care.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Thiago’s tackle was vicious he was rightly sent off, Van Dijk has done his ACL probably be out 6 months on wards same injury that Leroy Sane had which he got against your lot in that shite community shield game.. that’s why city cashed in on Sane he won’t be the same player again world class talent aswell he’s knocked it again now at Bayern and is out for weeks again shame really. In all honesty rivalry aside you don’t wanna see but players like Van dijk missing he’s a joy to watch and city should of snatched him.
Hoping that's just Richard Keys babbling. Gonna wait for official word though :( Saw a pic of him leaving hospital on crutches.

Hoping that's just Richard Keys babbling. Gonna wait for official word though :( Saw a pic of him leaving hospital on crutches.
Definitely not good you could tell by how his leg stretch was positioned that there was definitely going to be some sort of damage, I’ve watched it a few times and feel sick knowing the potential it could of had.

Definitely not good you could tell by how his leg stretch was positioned that there was definitely going to be some sort of damage, I’ve watched it a few times and feel sick knowing the potential it could of had.
Oh could have been career ending! Apparently bein sports info might have come from a fake account from someone pretending to work for "The Athletic".

Still expecting Virgil to miss minimum 2/3 months though :(

Oh could have been career ending! Apparently bein sports info might have come from a fake account from someone pretending to work for "The Athletic".

Still expecting Virgil to miss minimum 2/3 months though :(
If he’s on crutches it’s not good.. If the big man is missing from your defence I can’t see you lot retaining the title.

I'm absolutely fuming after that match. Pickford should have been sent off and VAR didn't even check it only the offside. Absolutely ridiculous the chopping and changing of rules.

I'm hearing possible ligament damage for Virgil, at least a few weeks if it's a stretch. Months if anything else. Thiago lying on the floor of the dressing room afterwards, not good either. bleeping fuming after that display from Everton, shocking challenges all over today. Surprised Mane wasn't injured the amount of times he was targeted too.
VAR is making mistakes nearly every match they need to do something asap. especially in circumstances like Today

Rashford needs to shut up - he is only helping the abusive parents whose kids should be in care.
thats complete and utter bull

Reactions: 11
VAR is making mistakes nearly every match they need to do something asap. especially in circumstances like Today
VAR has been shocking for as long as it’s been introduced. Other clubs have had a far worse time of it than Liverpool, and Liverpool have often benefitted from it so I find it ironic that they are now asking for a review of it! Twitter is full of examples tonight of Liverpool players doing the same sort of tackles as Pickford (over the ball) that have gone unpunished by the referee and VAR. Obviously no one wants to see a player injured but these things happen and you can’t stamp your feet and ask for change only when things don’t go your way!

Reactions: 5
VAR has been shocking for as long as it’s been introduced. Other clubs have had a far worse time of it than Liverpool, and Liverpool have often benefitted from it so I find it ironic that they are now asking for a review of it! Twitter is full of examples tonight of Liverpool players doing the same sort of tackles as Pickford (over the ball) that have gone unpunished by the referee and VAR. Obviously no one wants to see a player injured but these things happen and you can’t stamp your feet and ask for change only when things don’t go your way!
oh I agree, i'm a Man Utd fan so seen the good & bad of VAR.
Something needs to happen though or these errors will just continue

oh I agree, i'm a Man Utd fan so seen the good & bad of VAR.
Something needs to happen though or these errors will just continue
Absolutely, there is no accountability. I think if the referees and VAR officials had to give a public explanation for their decisions, we may see an improvement!

Reactions: 4
Grow up. As long as the kids get food - that’s all that maters, surely?
I honestly can’t even be arsed with such small minded vicious people who try to find bad in everything. The lad is doing a fantastic thing and people wanna find fault with it.. not all them kids are going hungry because their parents don’t work or have addictions. Some kids are going hungry because their parents might of lost their jobs and might consider them selfs to proud and embarrassed to ask for help. There are many reasons and for you to come on here and say that you won’t win at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

thats complete and utter bull
So rather than pay for school.lunches you want to pay for kids to be in care (£30k a year)?

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t even be arsed with such small minded vicious people who try to find bad in everything. The lad is doing a fantastic thing and people wanna find fault with it.. not all them kids are going hungry because their parents don’t work or have addictions. Some kids are going hungry because their parents might of lost their jobs and might consider them selfs to proud and embarrassed to ask for help. There are many reasons and for you to come on here and say that you won’t win at all.
Summed up perfectly. At least someone is using their platform to try and help.

Reactions: 16
I would hate myself if I had that mindset
Exactly he’s 22 years of age. Doing a whole load more than most people his age or older!!!! You don’t need to be a manchester united fan to recognise all he is doing. Comes across as one of a very few footballers who aren’t arrogant - long may it continue.

Reactions: 15
Exactly he’s 22 years of age. Doing a whole load more than most people his age or older!!!! You don’t need to be a manchester united fan to recognise all he is doing. Comes across as one of a very few footballers who aren’t arrogant - long may it continue.
He’s using his platform to the best of his ability to benefit those who are having a bad time and it’s far more beneficial than him posing in a OK Magazine with some desperate beg of a wag. I’ve haven’t got the patience for the small minded nasty tit people have got to say.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else a Liverpool fan?! Soz but raging!!
😂 See already been discussed

Reactions: 1
Liverpool supporter here! The levels of anger I had after that match yesterday were off the scale. Richarlison was rightly sent off for that tackle against Thiago, but how Pickford stayed on after that challenge on VVD is beyond me. Apparently the idiot on VAR was more concerned with Virgil's ELBOW being offside than a possible career ending tackle from Pickford. And I'm going to stop now because I'm getting angry again. :mad:

Reactions: 8
Anyone else a Liverpool fan?! Soz but raging!!
😂 See already been discussed
I'm depressed today 🤣 Couldn't give a toss about the Hendo goal (now) but the two challenges yesterday were absolutely grim. Virgil's the more serious obviously. Can't imagine the mental anguish if he's sidelined for the season. Just so, so lucky it wasn't a straight break. I can't imagine the reaction if fans were in Goodison yesterday. I'd be sat in the cells I'd say :cool:

@NineTails20 the guy who is the little duck hut for VAR was David Coote, he was dropped after his wrong decision in Feb for the Azpilicueta and Lo Celso and was the VAR in last years 1-1 for Utd/Liverpool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.