Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I see... I think I know the one you mean and I think I remember hearing or seeing that it was another players baby. Crisis averted!

He was dating a portuguese/swedish girl called Maria Hansen and went on a few holidays with Kane and Alli and their respective partners. If her insta was anything to go by they recently split and she is with someone else though.

Erick always strikes me as someone with a very bad temper .

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I have to say I felt sorry for Gareth Southgate tonight. Maguire with that absolute clanger sealed it for Denmark.

Reactions: 4
a
I have to say I felt sorry for Gareth Southgate tonight. Maguire with that absolute clanger sealed it for Denmark.
I don’t feel sorry for him, why he persists with that awful formation is beyond me. He needs to stop picking his favourite players and pick those who are in form!

Harry Maguire is clearly troubled at the minute. I hope he’s getting help because he’s not the same player Utd signed and who played so well during the World Cup.
Gareth Southgate clearly doesn’t like Jack Grealish - he’s been in blistering form for Villa, so how he didn’t even come on as a substitute is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Maguire may be troubled but he’s been playing average at best since the post lockdown restart. Don’t think he was ever worth that price tag.

Ah, Harry Maguire. Broke his neck to get away from Leicester and now it’s all gone tits up. I’m saying nothing other than maybe put a gag on his brother who goaded Leicester fans on Twitter when ManU pipped us to the Champions League, then got it back double when Harry got arrested. So sorry you got found out, Harry, you crap twit but cheers to ManU for the £80mil 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ronaldo is supposedly a rapist so miss me with that one. Looks like his case is going back on trial.

It’s ridiculous how lax borders and travel restrictions have been. Especially with cases on the rise again in Europe.
bleeping good. He admitted she said no repeatedly while he was raping her when he was deposed!!!!

Reactions: 6
Harry's Head is still in Greece, he needs time off to sort himself out.

No sympathy for Southgate here, his team selection was ridiculous, I'm surprised it was only 1-0

Here’s Ronaldo admitting he raped her:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Ah, Harry Maguire. Broke his neck to get away from Leicester and now it’s all gone tits up. I’m saying nothing other than maybe put a gag on his brother who goaded Leicester fans on Twitter when ManU pipped us to the Champions League, then got it back double when Harry got arrested. So sorry you got found out, Harry, you crap twit but cheers to ManU for the £80mil 😇
One of my friends once saw one of the brothers in a pub, she said he behaved like a complete twit, throwing money about & expecting everyone to treat him like royalty. That was before Harry signed for United, so God knows what he’s like now.

So poor Morgan Gibbs-White has only got himself a wag wannabe in Britney DeVilliers word is she was after any black mixed race football player she could get. All up in any black players pictures likes Tammy Abraham Callum Hudson-Odoi even Jadon Sancho theirs probably loads more.

So poor Morgan Gibbs-White has only got himself a wag wannabe in Britney DeVilliers word is she was after any black mixed race football player she could get. All up in any black players pictures likes Tammy Abraham Callum Hudson-Odoi even Jadon Sancho theirs probably loads more.
Morgan Gibbs White was a promising young star , sadly he hasn't developed as he should and being involved with these love island wannabe wags will do him no good.

Reactions: 2
Morgan Gibbs White was a promising young star , sadly he hasn't developed as he should and being involved with these love island wannabe wags will do him no good.
Absolutely spot on he was he had great potential but his new girlfriend has sniffed him out she’s all up in any mixed race/black footballers insta likes but packed in it after she bagged Morgan. Weirdly enough she looks like his ex

Absolutely spot on he was he had great potential but his new girlfriend has sniffed him out she’s all up in any mixed race/black footballers insta likes but packed in it after she bagged Morgan. Weirdly enough she looks like his ex
I just searched her he definitely has a type. I wonder if the new girlfriend went through a list of footballers until she found one . Sounds like Danielle Lloyd.

I just searched her he definitely has a type. I wonder if the new girlfriend went through a list of footballers until she found one . Sounds like Danielle Lloyd.
100% She’s definitely a Danielle Lloyd in the making. Now if she’s been with them other footballers isn’t to be known but what is known is she was sniffing round them add Jesse Lingard to the list aswell. God do we really need another Danielle Pringle fanny Lloyd can we tolerate that again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my friends once saw one of the brothers in a pub, she said he behaved like a complete twit, throwing money about & expecting everyone to treat him like royalty. That was before Harry signed for United, so God knows what he’s like now.
I’m not surprised, bleeping bellend! The relations and friends of footballer are a million times worse than the footballer themselves. Hangers On United!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.