Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grealish and Sasha have a cockapoo puppy now.... I wonder if there'll be an engagement ring at Christmas....?
Sasha is pretty dumb but obviously extremely beautiful and there's no way she'll leave him even though he's a cheat.

Does Eric Dier have a girlfriend?
She is sort of pretty there’s something about her but she’s not stunning. I think he’s punching above his weight with her though. I love the new generation of young girls who are all for arming them selfs with a good education and good job not the other lot who just wanna be love island begs.

Ah, Harry Maguire. Broke his neck to get away from Leicester and now it’s all gone tits up. I’m saying nothing other than maybe put a gag on his brother who goaded Leicester fans on Twitter when ManU pipped us to the Champions League, then got it back double when Harry got arrested. So sorry you got found out, Harry, you crap twit but cheers to ManU for the £80mil 😇
I’ll never forget Vincent Kompany putting ones the most important goals of the 2018/2019 season right past Harry Maguires head. He’s just another Phil jones

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is sort of pretty there’s something about her but she’s not stunning. I think he’s punching above his weight with her though. I love the new generation of young girls who are all for arming them selfs with a good education and good job not the other lot who just wanna be love island begs.

I’ll never forget Vincent Kompany putting ones the most important goals of the 2018/2019 season right past Harry Maguires head. He’s just another Phil jones
Yee like rashford and tammys girlfriend they finnished uni

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been discussed before, but was wondering if anyone has any tea on how Andy Carroll and Billy Mucklow ended up with custody of his children?

Reactions: 2
I’ve got all the respect in the world for it, far more respectable than being a fuckin insta hoe with a 10% off with my code knobhead
Das y these ballers don't respect them , or wife them, it's always I'll show off my model girlfriend, then marry a classy girl

I know it’s been discussed before, but was wondering if anyone has any tea on how Andy Carroll and Billy Mucklow ended up with custody of his children?
Why are they soo many divorce rate with ballers . Can they never find someone who loves them.

Reactions: 1
I’m not surprised, bleeping bellend! The relations and friends of footballer are a million times worse than the footballer themselves. Hangers On United!
My friend’s partner is from the same part of Sheffield as Harry Maguire, apparently his family don’t have a great reputation with some of the locals!

Das y these ballers don't respect them , or wife them, it's always I'll show off my model girlfriend, then marry a classy girl

Why are they soo many divorce rate with ballers . Can they never find someone who loves them.
Absolutely spot on.. no one wife’s them insta hoes no decent self respecting man really wants to settle down and wife that. Girls with class will never go out of fashion

Absolutely spot on.. no one wife’s them insta hoes no decent self respecting man really wants to settle down and wife that. Girls with class will never go out of fashion
At the same time the girls don't care cus they make a name out of themselves using ballers so more career path in modelling , but it's soo sad cus there are people that can love these ballers not just cus they have money like feelings love like deeply

At the same time the girls don't care cus they make a name out of themselves using ballers so more career path in modelling , but it's soo sad cus there are people that can love these ballers not just cus they have money like feelings love like deeply
So it feels nice having a hot girl to show off to ur mates

Last edited:

So it feels nice having a hot girl to show off to ur mates
True that true that.. to many of these footballers are thirsty though like Jadon Sancho for example any pretty girl who’s mixed race or got some colour to her skin he’s in her insta likes everyone from that love island muppet Sophie Pipper to the most random models, I know he’s 20 but he’s proper thirsty in a bad cringy way,

True that true that.. to many of these footballers are thirsty though like Jadon Sancho for example any pretty girl who’s mixed race or got some colour to her skin he’s in her insta likes everyone from that love island muppet Sophie Pipper to the most random models, I know he’s 20 but he’s proper thirsty in a bad cringy way,
Das y when people said he has a girl I said no he don't , he looks like the type to have fun but if he wants to be serious , then he will .

Das y when people said he has a girl I said no he don't , he looks like the type to have fun but if he wants to be serious , then he will .
I thought that girl on the yacht was maybe a bit to old to be his girlfriend I don’t know.. he’s definitely thirsty but saying that it’s not necessarily cheating liking other pics is it really. The boy is in everyone’s likes he’s sharking about those insta girls no lie.

My friend’s partner is from the same part of Sheffield as Harry Maguire, apparently his family don’t have a great reputation with some of the locals!
Someone said that in a earlier thread aswell

Just wondering if there‘s something wrong with Chris Kamara? His speech is becoming sluggish and he seems quite flat and subdued. He doesn’t seem himself.

Someone said that in a earlier thread aswell
Wow really, I’ll have a nosy at some of the earlier threads then, it’ll be interesting to see if it’s the same sort of stuff my friends partner always says about them. He’s around the same age as Maguire & grew up in the same area. When all the Greece stuff was in the news he just laughed & said he wasn’t surprised by it at all! 😂

I'm absolutely fuming after that match. Pickford should have been sent off and VAR didn't even check it only the offside. Absolutely ridiculous the chopping and changing of rules.

I'm hearing possible ligament damage for Virgil, at least a few weeks if it's a stretch. Months if anything else. Thiago lying on the floor of the dressing room afterwards, not good either. bleeping fuming after that display from Everton, shocking challenges all over today. Surprised Mane wasn't injured the amount of times he was targeted too.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm absolutely fuming after that match. Pickford should have been sent off and VAR didn't even check it only the offside. Absolutely ridiculous the chopping and changing of rules.

I'm hearing possible ligament damage for Virgil, at least a few weeks if it's a stretch. Months if anything else. Thiago lying on the floor of the dressing room afterwards, not good either. bleeping fuming after that display from Everton, shocking challenges all over today. Surprised Mane wasn't injured the amount of times he was targeted too.
Horrible Pickford as it is he’s absolutely shite and if Van dijk’s studs had been stuck it doesn’t bare to think how catastrophic it could of been. I’ve seen Pickford do similar before think it was to Dele Ali a few seasons ago.

Reactions: 3
Horrible Pickford as it is he’s absolutely shite and if Van dijk’s studs had been stuck it doesn’t bare to think how catastrophic it could of been. I’ve seen Pickford do similar before think it was to Dele Ali a few seasons ago.
Yup not his first bad clash. Brutal, he should not have been allowed stay on. Thiago's was a potential leg breaker the way Richarlison charged in. Dirty bugger. Absolutely fuming had to order a takeaway 🤣:mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.