Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacaca

I’m just gutted she’s going to be on Dancing on Ice, love that show. Her and Billie from TOWIE make it hard for me to want to watch.

Reactions: 11

BasilRathbon

Just in time for the start of the new season, there's been a spate of stories in the press recently about footballers behaving badly.

A quick memo to Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood: next time you want to illicitly invite girls to your hotel room, you'd be better off doing it on home soil.

That way, you can follow the example of the ex-England star who used to sneak Katie Price into his room at the Grove the night before internationals – but managed to persuade a credulous high court judge to injunct her from telling anyone about it.

I know the head and shoulders goalie had a injunction & though he's not likely to play international games again. Not sure they'd class him as ex England
Let's be honest, there can't be many Premier League players who haven't shagged Katie Price. She's had more pricks than a secondhand dartboard.

• Haha

Sunfl0wer

Anyone see Patrice Evra on Sky Sports yesterday, saying that Zaha had an affair with David Moyes daughter when at Man United 🤣

• Haha

catgal

Jamaica?? What! I love football but it's seriously pissing me off that all these players are just fucking off all over the place and mingling with whoever. Yet us 'normal' folk are worrying and/or missing out on trips abroad. Then they are coming back and continuing to get paid mega bucks whilst not really knowing or caring about who they've been around or if they've got the virus🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Because it's not currently illegal to be on holiday?
Its not illegal but it’s against government advice. I remember reading how Fergie literally dragged younger players like Lee Sharpe out of parties etc. That kind of control and discipline from the manager is gone. The players have the power now - they just sulk and refuse to play.

sarahrusoo

Wdym he fell for the bait? What the president said was disgusting and disrespectful to Muslims. When a Muslim does something it’s national and international news but when two innocent Muslim mothers get stabbed in front of their babies, absolute silence and no media coverage. I’m not surprised he left. I wouldn’t want to play for a country that hates and disrespects my religion.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Dele is the biggest melon in football. Jack, I agree with everything said here. He's a great footballer and so much more potential. He gives off the sleaze bag vibe though and I'd say his personal life/choices definitely come into play. The new ones coming up in the England squad need to take a leaf out of Trents page, 21 years of age and carries himself so well. I like that Gareth holds tough on standards expected for the squad. Lord knows he's had enough to deal with this year.

Lilypop1234567

Lool I saw on I don't remember where but iether tumblr or insta that dele was asked about his sex tape and his réponse was " what did you think abou it " 🤣🤣🤣 savage

• Haha

Cmayfield

VIP Member
He’s actually got two daughters. The second was born in May. On Fern’s insta, there was no mention of them going on this trip. It looks like a friend type of holiday.
not being funny, but would you leave your 3 month old baby to go on a "mates holiday"

• Sad

Jkay

Chatty Member
The Mail heavily hinting Mason Greenwood will either be sacked or loaned out by Man U. And very clear the FA won’t touch him until at least after the next World Cup.

With how many players will get banned by Euro 2021 they might some right obscure names forced to be picked as eceryone else banned for breaching regulations.
There is close to zero chance of any of this

Reactions: 9

Zanzi202

Rio F has been banned for driving for the 6th time due to speeding... apparently it was to see a female friend... someone on the DM posted it...

• Wow

Ladyloulou35

I can name far better footballers than Jamie fuckin Vardy who’s married to a grass. Kevin Debruyne, Raheem Sterling, Sadio Mane, Harry Kane, Aubameyang, Aguero, Marcus Rashford. Shall I continue?
. And which one of those won the Golden Boot last year? If it helps I hate her as much as you do, she just went up the divisions getting pregnant by footballers till she hit the jackpot. The fact that his family refused to go to the wedding tells you everything you need to know, she is truly vile. I hope it goes to court, she loses everything and he bins her off 😂😂😂

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!

That is awful to say to a child. We all have off days but that is inexcusable. At least all the other players were nice !