Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophieharry1

Marcus has always stated that United allowed him to join the academy early. He was one of five children.

🤣🤣 at the malnourished looking rat comment. It also didn’t help that Vardy didn’t get much game time at the World Cup.
She’s just a desperate beg who see’s herself as superior to the everyone else, the truth is she’s a scruff who wants to be a A lister when she’s nothing but Jamie Vardy’s wife who’s a story selling snitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
ON is actually a really nice person and very successful in her own right way before she met him. She only wears makeup on nights out. She’s a good egg.
Maybe so and fair play to her, but she did have a child with a footballer who was married - a good egg wouldn’t be my choice of wording😂 Not to mention the timing and circumstances between JS and MS’s split before he got with ON is very suspect.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just in time for the start of the new season, there's been a spate of stories in the press recently about footballers behaving badly.

A quick memo to Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood: next time you want to illicitly invite girls to your hotel room, you'd be better off doing it on home soil.

That way, you can follow the example of the ex-England star who used to sneak Katie Price into his room at the Grove the night before internationals – but managed to persuade a credulous high court judge to injunct her from telling anyone about it.

I know the head and shoulders goalie had a injunction & though he's not likely to play international games again. Not sure they'd class him as ex England

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here......

Can I just say about Alex Gerrard.

She was never shagging the meff pancake. Pancake comes from the scruffiest families n Liverpool, he’s a rat drug dealer with nothing to lose.... he’s never been a bouncer either.

He used to rob clothes from peoples washing lines coz they was that scruffy. He put the story out about Alex to gain publicity to try & become famous.
I witnessed him & his then girlfriend trying to get into a club in town... the bouncers refused him entry & there was trouble he ended up knocking his gf clean out to the ground!!! He’s fuckin vile.... & a grass hence why he’s out of prison and keeping a low profile.

Alex is and always has been 100% loyal gerrard on the other hand 🤭😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13

NineTails20

Chatty Member
I went to a charity match between Liverpool Legends and a local team last year, and managed to meet John Aldridge, Ray Houghton and Mark Wright. All three were absolutely lovely, stood chatting to people, taking photos, signing autographs and being all round gents. Aldo even managed to put up with me burbling at him like an idiot; he was one of my heroes back in the day.

Jackie Charlton was another who was lovely. So down to earth and took time to chat with the kids who'd queued up to meet him.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I personally don’t see anything wrong with them traveling and spending money? If anything they are helping the economy of whatever country they are in by spending all that money 🤣 if you are allowed to travel then I don’t see why not, just because regular people can’t/aren’t doesn’t mean celebs and footballers etc shouldn’t be able to

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Suspect the latest news from France will make it very difficult for any practising Muslim to be selected,
Why exactly? Being a practising Muslim does not mean they agree with terrorist attacks. Far from it. Paul Pogba has already made a statement to say that the story in the Sun was complete bull. The French team is made up of players with differing beliefs and long may it continue. It must be infuriating for Muslims to have their religion linked to these types of attacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Jkay

Chatty Member
It's a good read that. Confirms all the things we knew about the secret WAG, RV calling the paps for the picture in Russia, and it adds some stuff we didn't like that RV got herself moved so she'd be behind CR at the England game and therefore in prime pap position.

The WAGs must have been gossiping about the paps being called out of nowhere for that restaurant pic when they got back to the hotel.

RV must have thought if she takes it to court CR will settle at mediation maybe? I still can't see the trial going ahead, would seem crazy on RV's behalf. Even if somehow CR loses she would still get to air all her grievances and would come out as the moral victor to 99% of the public

Reactions: 12
Ugh. Lauryn Goodman is back at it on Instagram looking for attention under the guise of wondering what to tell her son when he's older. All whilst wearing her giant KW initial chain

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming after that match. Pickford should have been sent off and VAR didn't even check it only the offside. Absolutely ridiculous the chopping and changing of rules.

I'm hearing possible ligament damage for Virgil, at least a few weeks if it's a stretch. Months if anything else. Thiago lying on the floor of the dressing room afterwards, not good either. Fucking fuming after that display from Everton, shocking challenges all over today. Surprised Mane wasn't injured the amount of times he was targeted too.
VAR is making mistakes nearly every match they need to do something asap. especially in circumstances like Today

Rashford needs to shut up - he is only helping the abusive parents whose kids should be in care.
thats complete and utter bull

IndigoViolet

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!
My husband went to a posh hotel on a golfing weekend a few years ago and the Welsh football team were also staying there. He’s a huge Spurs fan so was excited to see ex-player Gareth Bale at the bar one afternoon. A few other players and the then team manager, Chris Coleman were also present. My husband managed to get a selfie with Bale but he was reluctant and wouldn’t autograph anything. Hubby said he was a “grumpy sod” but he was more disappointed for a group of children with a wedding party who came in to the bar. Those who went up to Bale were shooed away by his companion/bodyguard.
In contrast, Chris Coleman and Ashley Williams were apparently great with the children posing for pictures and asking them about their favourite teams etc.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
The French public wont want someone on the team who requires Halal meat - they is going to be almost a total ban on anything Islam outside the home..
So the likes of Kante, Pogba, Dembele, Mendy, Fekir, Sissoko, Ndombele and many more won’t be called up from now on because of their beliefs? Yeah right. That’s about half of their team and some of their best players, that’s no way happening or true.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming after that match. Pickford should have been sent off and VAR didn't even check it only the offside. Absolutely ridiculous the chopping and changing of rules.

I'm hearing possible ligament damage for Virgil, at least a few weeks if it's a stretch. Months if anything else. Thiago lying on the floor of the dressing room afterwards, not good either. Fucking fuming after that display from Everton, shocking challenges all over today. Surprised Mane wasn't injured the amount of times he was targeted too.

• Angry