Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I keep going on about him but Eric Dier was on ALOTO tonight. Dear god, this caveman looking fella just does something to me... 😍
oh i'm the same the amount of time i'm on youtube watching the eric dier/dele alli vids

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just in time for the start of the new season, there's been a spate of stories in the press recently about footballers behaving badly.

A quick memo to Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood: next time you want to illicitly invite girls to your hotel room, you'd be better off doing it on home soil.

That way, you can follow the example of the ex-England star who used to sneak Katie Price into his room at the Grove the night before internationals – but managed to persuade a credulous high court judge to injunct her from telling anyone about it.

I know the head and shoulders goalie had a injunction & though he's not likely to play international games again. Not sure they'd class him as ex England
Was that why KP wrote “All harts go out to the married couple” on the day of his wedding?

Reactions: 7
The Mail heavily hinting Mason Greenwood will either be sacked or loaned out by Man U. And very clear the FA won’t touch him until at least after the next World Cup.

With how many players will get banned by Euro 2021 they might some right obscure names forced to be picked as eceryone else banned for breaching regulations.

Reactions: 5
The Mail heavily hinting Mason Greenwood will either be sacked or loaned out by Man U. And very clear the FA won’t touch him until at least after the next World Cup.

With how many players will get banned by Euro 2021 they might some right obscure names forced to be picked as eceryone else banned for breaching regulations.
There is close to zero chance of any of this

Reactions: 9
Ole couldn't give two shits.

Also, I cannot believe I didn't know about the Joe Hart/Katie Price links. Though he was so much classier than that.

Reactions: 2

Also, I cannot believe I didn't know about the Joe Hart/Katie Price links. Though he was so much classier than that.
At the time she hinted a celebrity lover who she didn't know was with someone until months into the affair - probably him.

And Southgate isn't going to lose his job by picking them for the euros but he might lose it with a poor performance at the euros
However he might quit like Capello if he thinks the FA are undermining him.

Reactions: 1
At the time she hinted a celebrity lover who she didn't know was with someone until months into the affair - probably him.

However he might quit like Capello if he thinks the FA are undermining him.
Not likely. This is the biggest job he's ever going to get, after this he's going to be at bottom half PL sides. Also the euros are scheduled to be partially at Wembley, he's not going to give that up.

only story I could see was from 2019 which said he was a top 8 player, from googling the PL table from around the week of the story the top6 were all a decent distance from number7. So i'd rule out them teams as imo article would say top6.

the ones below were Leicester, Wolves, Everton. Watford. being 'publically' married to me they are implying we'd know the wife.
the most known being Becky V but I can't see Jamie being that stupid
Nah, she’d cut his balls off. I think Jamie really loves her (🤷🏻‍♀️) so I doubt very much much it would be him. I want to know who it is now though 😂

Reactions: 1
Was there ever any more information about the sacking of the Cardiff City footballer?

Was there ever any more information about the sacking of the Cardiff City footballer?
No not yet... It’ll probably be leaked or come out soon, however he’s not that well known which is why it probably hasn’t come out yet. If it was a Premier League team or top 6 club people would be digging for the dirt non stop but because he’s in the championship its not as big of a deal.

Reactions: 3
I dont buy the Grealish rumour. My husband is villa through and through and follows the club religiously, we just don't believe he would do that. I know he acted very stupidly but I just don't see the drug links.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3

Blergh Joe Hart is quite attractive. Does he have a Wayne Rooney like fetish, but for washed up ex glamour models? What is it men shagging Katie Price then being so embarrassed about it they deny it to the point of i injunctions? Gareth Gates denied shagging her too did he? Maybe just dont shag Katie Price if you dont want people to know about it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.