Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her. Heard she was expecting her 3rd child hence all the throwbacks and lack of full body pics on insta over the last few months

The likes of Man City and Chelsea may well end up getting sold if the premier league starts to collapse due to the effect of quotas and lower broadcast revenue.

Reactions: 2
These ballers need to just focus and make the best out of themselves before retirement e.g Lingard , Ali they look like don't don't even wanna work no more but wanna enjoy the lifestyle , although dele looks like he has matured from that lifestyle but he looks lazier now

Reactions: 3
These ballers need to just focus and make the best out of themselves before retirement e.g Lingard , Ali they look like don't don't even wanna work no more but wanna enjoy the lifestyle , although dele looks like he has matured from that lifestyle but he looks lazier now
Rumour doing the rounds that him and Mourinho have fallen out.

Reactions: 2
I see Andy and Billie have had their girl on his eldest's 11th birthday.

Last edited:

I have to admit I don’t normally coo over babies but she’s a proper cutie pie

Or maybe it’s the headband 🤣

• Haha

It’s sweet that the girls will share a birthday. Is the baby early?

Also, Billi definitely did the birth post on Andy’s Instagram because every word starts with a capital letter exactly how she types 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s sweet that the girls will share a birthday. Is the baby early?

Also, Billi definitely did the birth post on Andy’s Instagram because every word starts with a capital letter exactly how she types 😂
Think so as weight seems a tad small.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Patrice Evra on Sky Sports yesterday, saying that Zaha had an affair with David Moyes daughter when at Man United 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.