Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Ugh. Lauryn Goodman is back at it on Instagram looking for attention under the guise of wondering what to tell her son when he's older. All whilst wearing her giant KW initial chain
She should have thought of that before having one night stands with with footballers in the hope of an 18 year paycheck. He will be able to read all about it when hes older anyway.

Reactions: 8

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Liverpool supporter here! The levels of anger I had after that match yesterday were off the scale. Richarlison was rightly sent off for that tackle against Thiago, but how Pickford stayed on after that challenge on VVD is beyond me. Apparently the idiot on VAR was more concerned with Virgil's ELBOW being offside than a possible career ending tackle from Pickford. And I'm going to stop now because I'm getting angry again. :mad:

Ladyloulou35

Oh so we can agree on our dislike about her that’s good, because to be honest I couldn’t care less that he won the golden boot, Kevin De Bruyne won player of the season and player of the year so that should tell you who I support 😁 By the way beautiful dog in your display picture, I have a Yorkie/shih tzu
so basically you are a dog person who supports Man City, that’s fine by me 😉 I agree there are better more complete ones out there, a lot better. I think you just automatically defend your team lol. I had a big row with a plastic Man U fan on Sunday on Facebook when I said Gary Neville was a irritatating biased arsehole 😂😂😂 he slagged us off in the first half, said he would get the party poppers out of Man City went downhill, and was saying Mahrez doesn’t get the love from the Leicester Fans, Or course he doesn’t, he spat his dummy, refused to train and acted like a petulant child! my little plastic friend was saying he wasn’t biased and he has the greatest pundit knowledge 😂😂😂 if anyone is in any doubt Gary Neville winds me right up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I read through the previous 2 threads yesterday (over 100 pages) and I am ENGROSSED. Much prefer footballers gossip to "normal celebrities".

I get Liverpool gossip as I know someone at the club, only boring thing I can admit too was captains wife was bitching about someone at the afters of the CL final. Certain "hanger on" friend of his - she cannot stand him. He's attached himself to him after they played together in the North East ;) Thinks he's an almighty twat and I can verify he is.

There was something about the younger players and some not being overly faithful but I'll snoop on that again. More senior lads are all relatively good boys - most don't drink or party during the season.

Spider12

VIP Member
I didn’t know about this so I’ve just been for a nosey on her Twitter. What a beautiful girl, how shit she was cheated on then had it rubbed in her face by that witch BV. Noticed these tweets which I thought was funny. Good on her digging her out. She’s a nasty piece of work

Attachments

Vanillaco

VIP Member
VAR is making mistakes nearly every match they need to do something asap. especially in circumstances like Today

thats complete and utter bull
So rather than pay for school.lunches you want to pay for kids to be in care (£30k a year)?

Reactions: 7

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Utds recruitment is a mess. And Ole is a joke but I hope he sticks around cause as a Liverpool it's fun to watch the car crash. There's bad eggs in all clubs but some United chants at matches are just vile.

That said, there's a lot of bandwagon Liverpool supporters online lately who don't know a football from a volleyball. And they give abuse to some of our OWN players for a poorly pass? Nah, I can't stand footy virgins online!

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Smhhhhh on his very first call up. I swear these men are dumb
What dimwits! Cant they even last a week without trying to get laid? Even for an England call up that their 8 year old selves would have killed for? Wonder if they'd have behaved in a similar way if it had been their clubs?

Thelife&times

Chatty Member

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Man Utd won't sack him but I can see him being dropped from the England squad.

A lot of conflicting reports about it but the guilty charge will be damning. He'll get off with a major fine. He won't serve jail time. Just glad it's not one of my Liverpool boys caught up in this!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Anyone seen the pictures of Madison , Ali and Grealish in Ibiza . Looks like they are with girls who are not their girlfriends?

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Someone probably said 'hey this looks like so and so's place' and word got back to her maybe.... 🤔
Agree. Also the pictures appeared on the daily mail so she could have seen them then.
So bad - he couldn’t even tell Sandra face to face. His poor children.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
How can Vardy prove it wasn't her? She is responsible for her account whatever happens.
Oh I completely agree, just seems odd that she's going for defamation of character as though Colleen had accused her directly rather than outing her account. She can certainly claim that others had access to her account and therefore it wasn't her that leaked stories but ultimately it's in her name therefore her responsibility.

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Bet Dawn’s buzzing her cash strapped tits off that Taylor has ‘bagged‘ herself a baller... 6 months (if that) tops before she’s passed around to yet ANOTHER player 🤭🙃

Why has she gone private and deleted a load of posts... she legit thinks shes a wag now, LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I’ll believe the ‘stabbing’ when I see some evidence! Has she been hospitalised, received treatment?
She probably got scratched by an acrylic nail😆

• Haha