Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

showmethetea02

A lot of United fans on social media want Bruno Fernandes as captain.
I think that wouldn't be quite smart. He hasn't been at the club for long(but then again they made maguire captain) . Honestly I think Rashford would make a good captain. You can see how devoted he is to Manchester United

Reactions: 9

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I can’t help but LOVE Megan. She clearly loves the lifestyle and splashing the cash but she comes across as a genuinely nice girl.

Your not the only one!!! She’s so extra (in terms of her pancake day and christmas parties she throws for her son😂) but she seems very genuine and gets on with everyone.

The same with Kate Kane, Fern Hawkins & Lucia Loi I find those three likeable, most of the others not so much.

Reactions: 8

Sophieharry1

Grealish and Sasha have a cockapoo puppy now.... I wonder if there'll be an engagement ring at Christmas....?
Sasha is pretty dumb but obviously extremely beautiful and there's no way she'll leave him even though he's a cheat.

Does Eric Dier have a girlfriend?
She is sort of pretty there’s something about her but she’s not stunning. I think he’s punching above his weight with her though. I love the new generation of young girls who are all for arming them selfs with a good education and good job not the other lot who just wanna be love island begs.

Ah, Harry Maguire. Broke his neck to get away from Leicester and now it’s all gone tits up. I’m saying nothing other than maybe put a gag on his brother who goaded Leicester fans on Twitter when ManU pipped us to the Champions League, then got it back double when Harry got arrested. So sorry you got found out, Harry, you crap twat but cheers to ManU for the £80mil 😇
I’ll never forget Vincent Kompany putting ones the most important goals of the 2018/2019 season right past Harry Maguires head. He’s just another Phil jones

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Can’t be easy for him though, because when the truth eventually comes out he can’t defend the fact she’s a grass and even though he’s done nothing wrong it will reflect on him in a round about way. If he’s got any decency and self respect he should divorce her because as I said if it turns out she is a proven by court grass how could he trust her again.
He could potentially know and is sticking by her, he has a lot to lose if he divorces her - weirdly enough. I can’t imagine her playing fair with him ever. The way she is with the father of her oldest son, I could see her holding off contact with the kids. He’s also lost his parents in marrying her too. It would be easier for him to keep the status quo, I imagine.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
So either they got a room in another part of the hotel or left the bubble and went to another hotel to meet these girls? Just glad it wasn't any of my Liverpool boys - Klopp would kick them till kingdom come.

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
What’s going on with Deliali and Ruby Mae looks like he is trying to strangle her. No way are they all loved up she is to try hard and he looks annoyed 🤷‍♀️

To be fair I think that photo is made out to be worse than it is - she’s happy enough in it laughing and smiling, bad timing I think.

However, I just don’t see the chemistry between those two at all. Whenever there are pap photos or any photos of them together they just look so forced and awkward, not to mention its always her all over him.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
JS is on the bench for Man City so is back from Ibiza.
I have wondered if JS is suffering mentally off the pitch. He done an interview after a match either a week or two ago, spoke about his injuries, voice was shaky and sounded like he was going to cry.

It was around the time he met his new girlfriend his career started going downhill (in terms of the timing). Nations League games where he was responsible for the england loss, not to mention the stories about his team mates taking the mick out of him because his new girlfriend had been with other players and his ex apparently refusing to move out of the house with their daughter and a few stories in the paper regarding John and his ex.
Just seems like since 2019 he’s gone downhill so quickly...

• Sad

SaraBe88

yeah as the secret wag seemed to really dislike wags who flaunted their lavish life( Kate Ferdinand, Georgina Cleverly etc) which I wouldnt think Becky would have a problem with.
So i'd think some stories from a more private WAG( one without a public Instagram etc)
I'd have to reread but only 'private' mentions in the articles were Rebecca Henderson, Melanie Walcott & Kim Hart. I'd rule out Kim Hart as the story about her wasnt very kind
Kate wright doesn’t have a lavish life style. She goes on holidays paid for by the football escape holiday people rio works for. She didn’t even get a honey moon or any gifts for her birthday... She brought her own flower bouquet and made rio take a picture with it lol... all smokes and mirrors - he blames growing up poor on his tight ways... she has used her magazine money to cover the last few!!!?!!

If you know rio, you’ll know HOW TIGHT AND SELFISH HE IS. It’s HIS money.

• Wow

daisyychainx

So I have some gossip (sort of) about the girl in Maddison’s Instagram story. The girl is Nicole Hagan and she models for the likes of boohoo etc. She’s from my home town and is a stunning girl although I have heard many rumours about her. Her ex boyfriend was the reason she got into modelling as he signed her up for a competition to become a model without her knowing I believe. Although, there are rumours that when she became well known she cheated on him with many people, one of them being Michael from love island. I know many people who know her and they don’t have a good opinion on her, apparently she’s arrogant and thinks she’s a proper celeb!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Man United fans are just bitter and the majority of them aren’t even from Manchester, don’t set me off I won’t stop. To be honest City weren’t their best on Sunday and Leicester pressed on city’s weak back line it worked but it won’t happen again 🙄😀. Gary neville is only fuming cause his club is rotten top to bottom everyone knows that, I don’t mind Gary to be honest it’s his brother I can’t stand the little maggot.
I'm a Utd fan but I totally get why our fans are disliked so much, you only have to visit twitter and see so many idiots.
I love my team and will always stick up for them, but I try to not have Rose tinted glasses on.
But all teams have their share of idiots lol

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ah, Harry Maguire. Broke his neck to get away from Leicester and now it’s all gone tits up. I’m saying nothing other than maybe put a gag on his brother who goaded Leicester fans on Twitter when ManU pipped us to the Champions League, then got it back double when Harry got arrested. So sorry you got found out, Harry, you crap twat but cheers to ManU for the £80mil 😇

• Haha