Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been confirmed that it was Harry who tried to bribe? Last I read they were claiming that one of the three of them did but they never said which one

Looks like he’s spending another night in a Greek Jail. Seems the Man U lawyers can’t get him out of this one.
B21657EB-C59E-4469-8146-A3F6F010ED3A.png

Reactions: 3
Is there any actual footage of the attack?
I can’t imagine Maguire to be the violent type, especially against the police.
Haven’t been to Greece since I was a kid but have visited the Greek side of Cyprus recently and the police over there are horrible.

Reactions: 6
Is there any actual footage of the attack?
I can’t imagine Maguire to be the violent type, especially against the police.
Haven’t been to Greece since I was a kid but have visited the Greek side of Cyprus recently and the police over there are horrible.
I don’t think he is either. However, I looked like they had been drinking all day and if you throw coke into the mix things could easily turn nasty.
The police were there to break up a fight between the 3 ppl arrested and another group then they turned on the police

I read on Twitter one of the others arrested is his Brother, so couldve been trying to help him then it went a bit tits up lol

His sisters been liking insta pics today so she must think its not that serious ?

Reactions: 1
It is is well known the greek police contain a lot of supporters of the Goldern Dawn movement which is neo nazi.

What is the most expensive player to be sacked?

With the behaviour of Ex man united players (Rio Ferdinand, Rooney etc) I’m sure they will know exactly how to deal with it🤣

Reactions: 3
Good afternoon all 🥂
I think this may well have been discussed further up the thread, so apologies if so!
Who is the footballing father of Olivia Naylor's baby. (John Stones current partner.) I’ve been told it’s 100% not him, however feel it’s all a bit strange them getting together while she was pregnant?
Thanks
Left man U in January 2020. An ex England player.

I am sure some of the Leeds players went on holiday and left there kids behind. WAGS galore........

Last edited:
I read on Twitter one of the others arrested is his Brother, so couldve been trying to help him then it went a bit tits up lol

His sisters been liking insta pics today so she must think its not that serious ?
According to Sky she is there in Myknos as well.

Sounds like he might have to stay in myknos until his trial.

His carrer in the EPL is over if convicted of assaulting a police officer.

According to Sky she is there in Myknos as well.

Sounds like he might have to stay in myknos until his trial.

His carrer in the EPL is over if convicted of assaulting a police officer.
yeah Daisy was posting insta stories of the trip before all this happened & his brother liked a tweet about the situation https://twitter.com/_lozmaguire/likes

Even if he ends up not being charged etc I expect the FA to give him a ban

So apparently his sister daisy was stabbed with a sharp object and he stepped in to defend her...

So apparently his sister daisy was stabbed with a sharp object and he stepped in to defend her...
From the news article it sounds like two groups of Brits were fighting, then they turned on the police when they turned up, after the original fight had been sorted out. If his sister was stabbed I presume it was by the other group of Brits. Why would he then assault a police officer, if this is true? Was this after the alleged bribery?

Reactions: 1
From the news article it sounds like two groups of Brits were fighting, then they turned on the police when they turned up, after the original fight had been sorted out. If his sister was stabbed I presume it was by the other group of Brits. Why would he then assault a police officer, if this is true? Was this after the alleged bribery?
The Greek police said the alleged bribery happened at the police station.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.