Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried to bring back that whole wag thing that was around years ago when it was Victoria Beckham Coleen Alex gerrard etc.. the thing is their men were far better footballers than that malnourished looking rat Vardy.
He may look like a malnourished rat but he won the Golden Boot last season and is banging them in this season so far, so not sure how many better ones there are out there?

Reactions: 6
He may look like a malnourished rat but he won the Golden Boot last season and is banging them in this season so far, so not sure how many better ones there are out there?
I can name far better footballers than Jamie fuckin Vardy who’s married to a grass. Kevin Debruyne, Raheem Sterling, Sadio Mane, Harry Kane, Aubameyang, Aguero, Marcus Rashford. Shall I continue?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can name far better footballers than Jamie fuckin Vardy who’s married to a grass. Kevin Debruyne, Raheem Sterling, Sadio Mane, Harry Kane, Aubameyang, Aguero, Marcus Rashford. Shall I continue?
. And which one of those won the Golden Boot last year? If it helps I dislike her as much as you do, she just went up the divisions getting pregnant by footballers till she hit the jackpot. The fact that his family refused to go to the wedding tells you everything you need to know, she is truly vile. I hope it goes to court, she loses everything and he bins her off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
. And which one of those won the Golden Boot last year? If it helps I dislike her as much as you do, she just went up the divisions getting pregnant by footballers till she hit the jackpot. The fact that his family refused to go to the wedding tells you everything you need to know, she is truly vile. I hope it goes to court, she loses everything and he bins her off 😂😂😂
Oh so we can agree on our dislike about her that’s good, because to be honest I couldn’t care less that he won the golden boot, Kevin De Bruyne won player of the season and player of the year so that should tell you who I support 😁 By the way beautiful dog in your display picture, I have a Yorkie/shih tzu

Reactions: 4
Oh so we can agree on our dislike about her that’s good, because to be honest I couldn’t care less that he won the golden boot, Kevin De Bruyne won player of the season and player of the year so that should tell you who I support 😁 By the way beautiful dog in your display picture, I have a Yorkie/shih tzu
so basically you are a dog person who supports Man City, that’s fine by me 😉 I agree there are better more complete ones out there, a lot better. I think you just automatically defend your team lol. I had a big row with a plastic Man U fan on Sunday on Facebook when I said Gary Neville was a irritatating biased hole 😂😂😂 he slagged us off in the first half, said he would get the party poppers out of Man City went downhill, and was saying Mahrez doesn’t get the love from the Leicester Fans, Or course he doesn’t, he spat his dummy, refused to train and acted like a petulant child! my little plastic friend was saying he wasn’t biased and he has the greatest pundit knowledge 😂😂😂 if anyone is in any doubt Gary Neville winds me right up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
so basically you are a dog person who supports Man City, that’s fine by me 😉 I agree there are better more complete ones out there, a lot better. I think you just automatically defend your team lol. I had a big row with a plastic Man U fan on Sunday on Facebook when I said Gary Neville was a irritatating biased hole 😂😂😂 he slagged us off in the first half, said he would get the party poppers out of Man City went downhill, and was saying Mahrez doesn’t get the love from the Leicester Fans, Or course he doesn’t, he spat his dummy, refused to train and acted like a petulant child! my little plastic friend was saying he wasn’t biased and he has the greatest pundit knowledge 😂😂😂 if anyone is in any doubt Gary Neville winds me right up 😂😂😂
Man United fans are just bitter and the majority of them aren’t even from Manchester, don’t set me off I won’t stop. To be honest City weren’t their best on Sunday and Leicester pressed on city’s weak back line it worked but it won’t happen again 🙄😀. Gary neville is only fuming cause his club is rotten top to bottom everyone knows that, I don’t mind Gary to be honest it’s his brother I can’t stand the little maggot.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Man United fans are just bitter and the majority of them aren’t even from Manchester, don’t set me off I won’t stop. To be honest City weren’t their best on Sunday and Leicester pressed on city’s weak back line it worked but it won’t happen again 🙄😀. Gary neville is only fuming cause his club is rotten top to bottom everyone knows that, I don’t mind Gary to be honest it’s his brother I can’t stand the little maggot.
I'm a Utd fan but I totally get why our fans are disliked so much, you only have to visit twitter and see so many idiots.
I love my team and will always stick up for them, but I try to not have Rose tinted glasses on.
But all teams have their share of idiots lol

Reactions: 8
I'm a Utd fan but I totally get why our fans are disliked so much, you only have to visit twitter and see so many idiots.
I love my team and will always stick up for them, but I try to not have Rose tinted glasses on.
Agree. All teams do have their idiots. Another Utd supporter here.

Reactions: 6
At long last a decent honest Man United fan. Hiya ✌

Reactions: 4
Agree. All teams do have their idiots. Another Utd supporter here.
I don’t have a problem with Man U fans, I had a problem with a gobby little scrote who was born in Brixham, the furthest he has been is probably the Devon border, tell me how great Man U are And Gary bloody Neville😡😡 He has never been to Old Trafford so that’s another point against him, I have been three times lol and I’m a Leicester Fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have a problem with Man U fans, I had a problem with a gobby little scrote who was born in Brixham, the furthest he has been is probably the Devon border, tell me how great Man U are And Gary bloody Neville😡😡 He has never been to Old Trafford so that’s another point against him, I have been three times lol and I’m a Leicester Fan.
I’m really pleased you don’t have a problem with Utd fans. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.