Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think interns of football fans, most people care about their own team first and foremost, then the national team to a degree. Never known anyone give a tit about the FA tho, same with UEFA and FIFA
The FA have the power through to get the PL made into something very very different.

How do they go bankrupt anyways like how does it get to that point
They get used to spending money like water in their early 20s, then suddenly find they're 35 and playing for Acrington Stanley, but still trying to have a new Ferrari every year and burn through what's left very fast. The sensible ones hand most of it over to be managed for them or invest in property, but even then some of them still get ripped off and end up with nothing.

Reactions: 3
A lot of ex footballers go bankrupt. My partner's father was a professional player and went bankrupt. They want to carry on living the 'baller lifestyle in retirement but then the money dries up and it's game over.

They get used to spending money like water in their early 20s, then suddenly find they're 35 and playing for Acrington Stanley, but still trying to have a new Ferrari every year and burn through what's left very fast. The sensible ones hand most of it over to be managed for them or invest in property, but even then some of them still get ripped off and end up with nothing.
And it will be bigger when a wage cap is forced through with most pl players getting what league 1 players get now.

Yeah Jordanna Jones and her mate Serenne Hall got arrested over the fight but I’m not to sure if anything else came of it other than a police warning Melissa Clarke Sterling’s Ex was there but wasn’t anything to do with it if anything she stepped back from it.
Did u see the video on twitter? I didn’t know the girls were wags till I read the comments..

Urgh the screeching that went on whilst on their mobiles .. when she clocked that girl with it I was dying for her to jump up and floor her.. 🤬

I see Marcus Rashford has been awarded an MBE for services to vulnerable children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did u see the video on twitter? I didn’t know the girls were wags till I read the comments..

Urgh the screeching that went on whilst on their mobiles .. when she clocked that girl with it I was dying for her to jump up and floor her.. 🤬
Their not wags, one is Raheem Sterling’s ex Melissa is his daughters mother she’s in the video just a bit in the background... Yeaaah I saw the video and a few other videos that got took down, Jordanna is 29 she should of known better to of been trying to have unnecessary issues with young girls. Just gob shites the lot of them.

Reactions: 2
And clubs . They cannot sustain these huge wage bills. Might be better to pay players a capped standard wage then money each time they play.
This isn't going to happen during the playing careers of any current pl player

Reactions: 1
They can sustain these huge bills. They have for a very long time. What with income from sky tv coverage, shirts and merch, tickets and god knows what else, their income will only grow and grow and grow. Don’t forget they also are usually owned by billionaires and the suchlike anyway. Football is more popular and full of cash than ever.

I'm waiting for the Premier League to launch a global streaming service to broadcast matches, instead of the traditional TV deals they currently have. Say £9.99 a month, it would definitely work out more on a global scale than the current TV deals combine to make. That would send the Premier League revenues through the roof they have really already smashed through.

Reactions: 1
I see Marcus Rashford has been awarded an MBE for services to vulnerable children.
Him and Oasis best thing to come out of Manchester.

The PPV for matches. I'll be watching Liverpool on an illegal stream next week. Already pay enough for my Sky and BT Sports package, not paying a penny more. I also subscribe to LFCTV why they can't let paying fans watch it on their as a one off irritates me.

Reactions: 6

The PPV for matches. I'll be watching Liverpool on an illegal stream next week. Already pay enough for my Sky and BT Sports package, not paying a penny more. I also subscribe to LFCTV why they can't let paying fans watch it on their as a one off irritates me.
As a Man City fan I giggled at what you said there about Rashford and Oasis.. couldn’t agree more with what you said about not paying a penny more to Sky and BT its absolutely scandalous and just pure greed when they know people are struggling as it is and now throw Christmas in the mix and they want us to pay £15 when are team isn’t televised not a chance.

Reactions: 2

Same, but with Leicester. It’s absolutely disgusting that they want us to pay even more than we already do to Sky. I’ve just forked out £100 to retain my season ticket for next season for me and my daughter, that we may or may not get to use. I’m not Rockerfella! (as my grandma used to say) I hope fans vote with their bank accounts here. It’s pure greed.

I will say though, my club voted against PPV and all other PL clubs voted for it so fair play Top, you legend 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.