Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the public like Marcus Rashford as much as many people think - a lot see him as a hypocrite.

I think she is still pregnant but has not had a third yet.
I agree with the Rashford comment - I think anyone who believes that a child at a football academy at Man Utd would be left hungry as he claims he was is deluded and if this was the case, where were Utd in ensuring the kids on their books were looked after!? 🙄

Reactions: 1
did that do it?

Oh bother me I can’t do it. Well anyway it shows a 7 which is demarai greys number
This is what she’s just posted.
She posted earlier this morning, which has now been deleted, something along the lines of you can’t silence her truth it’s going to come out
C50F5AC3-83ED-4BF5-89D5-A20B99E6BD1E.jpeg

I actually dont care if Rashfords doing this just for publicity etc
The fact so many families are being helped is the important thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She posted earlier this morning, which has now been deleted, something along the lines of you can’t silence her truth it’s going to come out
View attachment 257957
Demarai middle name on wiki is remelle can’t wait for the tea

View attachment 257957
What is her truth? Was there another post about the outcome from before?

Reactions: 2
Demarai middle name on wiki is remelle can’t wait for the tea

What is her truth? Was there another post about the outcome from before?
Haven’t got a clue
She posted a picture yesterday or Saturday can’t remember now and then quickly deleted it along with a caption about being a role model to her son even if others weren’t
Then today another picture and separate caption about her truth will come out. Literally don’t have a clue what’s going on but I’m here for the ☕
wondering if she’s waiting for him to be sold to Tottenham as keeps being reported then selling her story

Haven’t got a clue
She posted a picture yesterday or Saturday can’t remember now and then quickly deleted it along with a caption about being a role model to her son even if others weren’t
Then today another picture and separate caption about her truth will come out. Literally don’t have a clue what’s going on but I’m here for the ☕
wondering if she’s waiting for him to be sold to Tottenham as keeps being reported then selling her story
Oh she’s quite public with it then? I wonder if she kept quiet to make sure he gets a contract before she takes him to the cleaners?

he posted her before a lot then she disappeared so maybe she refused to get rid of the baby? Can’t wait for the gossip

Just remembered the story from a couple of years ago re Alisson, cocaine and hookers. If you google those words you get a link to some clips from the sex tape. I’m having trouble telling if it’s definitely him in the video but there was a lot of talk about the tape when he arrived at Liverpool...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just remembered the story from a couple of years ago re Alisson, cocaine and hookers. If you google those words you get a link to some clips from the sex tape. I’m having trouble telling if it’s definitely him in the video but there was a lot of talk about the tape when he arrived at Liverpool...
Is that him tho? I've looked at loads of pics of Alisson (don't judge me he's a beautiful man) but I don't think it's him, 🤔

Rebekah Vardy is going on Dancing on Ice I see, she really is such a beg isn’t she. Sorry Becky you’ll never be chief/head wag like you’ve always wanted to be🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rebekah Vardy is going on Dancing on Ice I see, she really is such a beg isn’t she. Sorry Becky you’ll never be chief/head wag like you’ve always wanted to be🤣
I might actually watch it for a bit just to see.

She tried to bring back that whole wag thing that was around years ago when it was Victoria Beckham Coleen Alex gerrard etc.. the thing is their men were far better footballers than that malnourished looking rat Vardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with the Rashford comment - I think anyone who believes that a child at a football academy at Man Utd would be left hungry as he claims he was is deluded and if this was the case, where were Utd in ensuring the kids on their books were looked after!? 🙄
Marcus has always stated that United allowed him to join the academy early. He was one of five children.

She tried to bring back that whole wag thing that was around years ago when it was Victoria Beckham Coleen Alex gerrard etc.. the thing is their men were far better footballers than that malnourished looking rat Vardy.
🤣🤣 at the malnourished looking rat comment. It also didn’t help that Vardy didn’t get much game time at the World Cup.

Reactions: 5
Marcus has always stated that United allowed him to join the academy early. He was one of five children.

🤣🤣 at the malnourished looking rat comment. It also didn’t help that Vardy didn’t get much game time at the World Cup.
She’s just a desperate beg who see’s herself as superior to the everyone else, the truth is she’s a scruff who wants to be a A lister when she’s nothing but Jamie Vardy’s wife who’s a story selling snitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just a desperate beg who see’s herself as superior to the everyone else, the truth is she’s a scruff who wants to be a A lister when she’s nothing but Jamie Vardy’s wife who’s a story selling snitch.
I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.