Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utds recruitment is a mess. And Ole is a joke but I hope he sticks around cause as a Liverpool it's fun to watch the car crash. There's bad eggs in all clubs but some United chants at matches are just vile.

That said, there's a lot of bandwagon Liverpool supporters online lately who don't know a football from a volleyball. And they give abuse to some of our OWN players for a poorly pass? Nah, I can't stand footy virgins online!

Reactions: 7
Utds recruitment is a mess. And Ole is a joke but I hope he sticks around cause as a Liverpool it's fun to watch the car crash. There's bad eggs in all clubs but some United chants at matches are just vile.

That said, there's a lot of bandwagon Liverpool supporters online lately who don't know a football from a volleyball. And they give abuse to some of our OWN players for a poorly pass? Nah, I can't stand footy virgins online!
Have you noticed the Arsenal fans since FA Cup have stopped being silent haha

Have you noticed the Arsenal fans since FA Cup have stopped being silent haha
I live in a house of Arsenal fans 🤣 Clearly I was the only with taste. Although, I have a soft spot for them out of any other in the league.

With Arsenal they always have a heavy steam start of the league they'll soon pipe down. They don't have the stamina to keep up a full season yet. Defensively shocking although Luiz had a rare good night on Monday. Once in a blue moon performance for him though.

Reactions: 1
why does she scribble her child’s face on her story but then posts her child’s face on her Instagram posts? 😐😐😐
She didn’t. The lady who posted on here scribbled it out she posted his face

Reactions: 3

Colleen has gone in hard on Vardy here. Lots of accusations-The Sun’s Secret Wag being one of them! Is there a separate thread for this story??
I'm pretty sure Vardy has been outed as the Secret Wag - can't for the life of me remember where I saw this though!

Colleen stated it's Vardy's account - so not sure where this leaves them with the defamation of character claim..

I'm pretty sure Vardy has been outed as the Secret Wag - can't for the life of me remember where I saw this though!

Colleen stated it's Vardy's account - so not sure where this leaves them with the defamation of character claim..

How can Vardy prove it wasn't her? She is responsible for her account whatever happens.

Reactions: 6
I’m just gutted she’s going to be on Dancing on Ice, love that show. Her and Billie from TOWIE make it hard for me to want to watch.

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is if someone is posting things on social media for people to read, how can they really complain if people are repeating them (even to journalists). Don't post personal things if you don't want people to know about it. The fact that she even made a big deal about it is embarrassing.

The whole thing is ridiculous. What is annoying though is, and it pains me to stick up for RV, in the papers all the stories are about RV carrying this on and dragging it through Court. RV had three options, deny it, admit it or ignore it. Two of those options made her look guilty so she had little choice but to do something about it. I don't think she can be blamed taking action. CR was bizarre for even announcing it like that in the first place. Block the person you think it is and move on . . . :LOL:

Reactions: 6
How can Vardy prove it wasn't her? She is responsible for her account whatever happens.
Oh I completely agree, just seems odd that she's going for defamation of character as though Colleen had accused her directly rather than outing her account. She can certainly claim that others had access to her account and therefore it wasn't her that leaked stories but ultimately it's in her name therefore her responsibility.

What I don't understand is if someone is posting things on social media for people to read, how can they really complain if people are repeating them (even to journalists). Don't post personal things if you don't want people to know about it. The fact that she even made a big deal about it is embarrassing.

The whole thing is ridiculous. What is annoying though is, and it pains me to stick up for RV, in the papers all the stories are about RV carrying this on and dragging it through Court. RV had three options, deny it, admit it or ignore it. Two of those options made her look guilty so she had little choice but to do something about it. I don't think she can be blamed taking action. CR was bizarre for even announcing it like that in the first place. Block the person you think it is and move on . . . :LOL:
It was a private account so she knew every single follower.

Reactions: 5
It was a private account so she knew every single follower.
I know but she still put the information out there. Once you tell someone something you've given up any control you had over it (unless some kind of Non Disclosure Agreement was signed! ha). Maybe that's what she needs to do. Or, as I said before, keep information to herself that she doesn't want out there.

Reactions: 1

Colleen has gone in hard on Vardy here. Lots of accusations-The Sun’s Secret Wag being one of them! Is there a separate thread for this story??
She is definitely the sun’s secret wag she’s an absolute woman bag snitch who thinks throwing herself in people’s faces will clear her name.

Reactions: 15
It's a good read that. Confirms all the things we knew about the secret WAG, RV calling the paps for the picture in Russia, and it adds some stuff we didn't like that RV got herself moved so she'd be behind CR at the England game and therefore in prime pap position.

The WAGs must have been gossiping about the paps being called out of nowhere for that restaurant pic when they got back to the hotel.

RV must have thought if she takes it to court CR will settle at mediation maybe? I still can't see the trial going ahead, would seem crazy on RV's behalf. Even if somehow CR loses she would still get to air all her grievances and would come out as the moral victor to 99% of the public

Reactions: 12
I do 100% believe RV has done this knowingly. She’s an obvious social-climber and wants to desperately wear the ‘Queen Wag’ crown. I think she’s got herself in too deep with relationships with journalists and said ‘yes’ every time they’ve asked her to find something out.
Should Colleen have spoken to RV before she went public? Yes, definitely. I don’t think she would have been able to talk herself out of it, but would have been a bit more dignified from Colleen. Well, let’s wait and see!

Reactions: 5
I do 100% believe RV has done this knowingly. She’s an obvious social-climber and wants to desperately wear the ‘Queen Wag’ crown. I think she’s got herself in too deep with relationships with journalists and said ‘yes’ every time they’ve asked her to find something out.
Should Colleen have spoken to RV before she went public? Yes, definitely. I don’t think she would have been able to talk herself out of it, but would have been a bit more dignified from Colleen. Well, let’s wait and see!
Apparently Coleen did call Rebekah before she went public with it. Let’s be honest Coleen owes this witch nothing she had every right to put her out there as a grass. Rebekah had no second thoughts about selling Coleen’s business to the scummy Sun newspaper.

Reactions: 18
She tried to bring back that whole wag thing that was around years ago when it was Victoria Beckham Coleen Alex gerrard etc.. the thing is their men were far better footballers than that malnourished looking rat Vardy.
Oí! 😂 leave Jamie out of it, he’s a legend to Leicester supporters!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.