Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they all have significant investment from saudi, it’s the same. No attitude here just if people are going to mention that then I hope they don’t purchase/watch/spend money on any companies with Saudi links.
If that’s what someone can say then absolutely fair enough to say whatever you want about the takeover.
They purchased around one percent of each company on the open stock market, I’d hardly say it was comparable.

Reactions: 7
They purchased around one percent of each company on the open stock market, I’d hardly say it was comparable.
If you’re up in arms about the Saudi investment then it doesn’t matter how much or how little it is.

a vegan wouldn’t eat something that was 1% meat or 100% meat. If you feel that strongly about something quantity is irrelevant.

Reactions: 1
I hope all the people slating Newcastle and the “oil money” don’t have Facebook, don’t watch or purchase Disney or fly with Boeing….. if you do then unfortunately it is very hypocritical to have a go…..
I think people are more pointing out the hypocrisy in Newcastle fans online saying that them being taken over is different to City and Chelsea when it’s really not that different at all.

Personally wouldn’t want anyone associated with MBS’s group within 100 yards of my club but They can spend all the money they like within FFP regulations. Good luck to them, just i don’t get why they think they’re different to City or chelsea

Reactions: 6
If you’re up in arms about the Saudi investment then it doesn’t matter how much or how little it is.

a vegan wouldn’t eat something that was 1% meat or 100% meat. If you feel that strongly about something quantity is irrelevant.

This makes no sense, of course there is a difference if someone has a 1% share in a company to being the majority owner..? The amount of input and control is vastly different

Reactions: 7
Fern is looking particularly gorgeous the last while. All her recent IG posts are fab. Harry Maguire hit the jackpot.
She’s so stunning, he is massively punching with her 😂 she’s def had some work done (fillers etc) but it’s subtle so she still looks beaut. How cute that Megan is her bridesmaid 🥺 They have been together for a decade which is nice because you know she’s not in it for the money 🤣

I wonder if Megan & Jordan will ever get their wedding and if she will ever get her over the top hen she had planned … shame if they don’t.

Reactions: 5
She’s so stunning, he is massively punching with her 😂 she’s def had some work done (fillers etc) but it’s subtle so she still looks beaut. How cute that Megan is her bridesmaid 🥺 They have been together for a decade which is nice because you know she’s not in it for the money 🤣
I like how private they've kept their daughters aswell

Reactions: 3
I like how private they've kept their daughters aswell
Yeah I like that. I’ve only ever seen a few pics of them that have been shared by accident and they are such cute kids, definitely take after their mum and not their dad 😂

Reactions: 2

I wonder if Megan & Jordan will ever get their wedding and if she will ever get her over the top hen she had planned … shame if they don’t.
Yeah she’s had fillers i think and permanent lipliner but she’s not like OTT with it! She looks like “normal” pretty and i mean that in a good thing like so many of them look like Kardashian-mini mes

He is punching- he’s not the worst looking- he just looks a bit vacant half the time :ROFLMAO:
Respect to them for keeping the kids private too. So many people don’t and whilst it’s all personal choice i’m not keen on one’s who use their kids as props.

The stadium in Andorra is on fire
Just seen the pictures on SSN. Thankfully no one hurt and feel for them.prople living in those flats behind the ground thick black smoke billowing into their homes. Damaged the pitch, well burnt the 4g pitch. And burnt VAR screen!

Reactions: 3
That nomination list for the balon d’or is … something.

Reactions: 2
If you were a billionaire would you buy your club or like a project club in the lower leagues?

I'm shocked Toni Kroos is missing & as much as I love what Simon Kjaer did i'm not sure his football skills put him in top30
It used to be a prestigious award and now it’s just a joke. I really rate foden but what has he done to deserve a nomination? Agree about Kjaer, great guy but shouldn’t be on the list in my opinion.

Personally I love that Ryan Reynolds purchased Wrexham, hope they go onto get promoted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.