Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has not been mentioned for ages and tbf I'd not seen her much or heard anything about her but Leah looks very happy and also less made up. A new country a new start.
She looks very pretty but i always find the dramatic selfies in crowds funny just imagining the person a few rows back watching them

Maja and Victor had their baby ❤ He is so cute!
ohhh what a cute baby! Glad mum and baby both alright 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you were a billionaire would you buy your club or like a project club in the lower leagues?
I’d buy one in Spain, preferably somewhere quite scenic.

Far cheaper and more bang for your buck. If I was a billionaire, I’d be saying goodbye to the rain.

I’d buy one in Spain, preferably somewhere quite scenic.

Far cheaper and more bang for your buck. If I was a billionaire, I’d be saying goodbye to the rain.
I probs would too. Like maybe Spain or Portugal.

I wouldn’t buy my team in EPL because what if i messed it up and all the players thought i was horrible :ROFLMAO:

Good to have a captain that uses his platform, shame Grealish was never interested in using his for anything positive 🙄 too busy elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Good to have a captain that uses his platform, shame Grealish was never interested in using his for anything positive 🙄 too busy elsewhere
Well said, JG would rather use his platform to cheat on his girlfriend. I’m not a Villa fan but Mings seems like he’s got his head screwed on right

Reactions: 11
It was/is my birthday today so I’m just catching up on football news, and apparently Jorginho is in police custody does anyone know why?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch Paul Merson documentary last night? I am watching it now. Gambling is 1 hell of a disease. Some of things spoken about about Gambling companies is shocking. I admit I do gamble not everyday not every week and mainly small amounts but wow 80 odd bets a day and it not deemed that person needs help!
Really good documentary.
Not exactly footie related but sorry felt I needed to say about it. 😊

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.