Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched yet but will do so. A former colleague of mine was addicted, and had racked up 000s of debt by his mid twenties. Such an awful addiction and its just so accessible to people. There really needs to be more support, and better control of the industry

Reactions: 6
I think Paul Merson is full of tit most of the time but my heart does go out to anyone who finds themselves in that sort of situation. Anyone can slip into an addiction of some sorts and it reflects very poorly on the sport that they actively promote something that has destroyed or derailed players. I imagine there's a shocking amount of children who if shown a selection of non-family friendly logos, would be able to identify a few gambling ones through football sponsorship.

Reactions: 5
Oh totally i don’t mind doing the odd accumulator but i really do feel for people that have addictions to it. It’s so easy to get into

Reactions: 11
genuinely would love to know what southgates problem with grealish is; why take off the best attacking player on the pitch tonight? he pure baffles me.

mount, sterling, kane and (hate to say it) foden were all sub par tonight as well? how on earth did mount stay on for the full 90mins make it make sense he was invisible the vast majority of the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
genuinely would love to know what southgates problem with grealish is; why take off the best attacking player on the pitch tonight? he pure baffles me.

mount, sterling, kane and (hate to say it) foden were all sub par tonight as well? how on earth did mount stay on for the full 90mins make it make sense he was invisible the vast majority of the game!
I’m more interested in the captains armband drama, Kane saw Henderson coming on so chucked the armband to a baffled Mount and it ended up with Walker. Why didn’t Kane give it to the vice captain?

I’m more interested in the captains armband drama, Kane saw Henderson coming on so chucked the armband to a baffled Mount and it ended up with Walker. Why didn’t Kane give it to the vice captain?
yeah, this surprised me too. i thought that this england squad was pretty tight knit but tonight has showed some interesting dynamics between players imo

also kane's performance was pretty shocking

Reactions: 3
Has Mason Mount ever had a decent game in an England shirt? Don’t think he’s ever had a blow me away performance.

Reactions: 7
See I assumed it was because Henderson wasn't on the pitch yet? So he's had to give it to someone already on the field

Mount did look baffled didn't he 🤣

Edit - was it actually a double sub? Bbc live texts suggests it was, but I thought Kane went off before Henderson came on

See I assumed it was because Henderson wasn't on the pitch yet? So he's had to give it to someone already on the field

Mount did look baffled didn't he 🤣

Edit - was it actually a double sub? Bbc live texts suggests it was, but I thought Kane went off before Henderson came on
Pretty sure Kane high fives Henderson as he came off but he made sure he’d already got rid of the armband.

Think it was supposed to go to sterling but he was also being subbed?

Reactions: 1
So the Rooneys have done a documentary. Coleen on Wayne's cheating, "I forgive him, but what he did was unacceptable" he slept with more than 1 prostitute before the couple even had sex together. But he says what people dont understand I was 17 years old. Oh right that's acceptable then! Apparently the Amazon documentary "nothing is off limits"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So the Rooneys have done a documentary. Coleen on Wayne's cheating, "I forgive him, but what he did was unacceptable" he slept with more than 1 prostitute before the couple even had sex together. But he says what people dont understand I was 17 years old. Oh right that's acceptable then! Apparently the Amazon documentary "nothing is off limits"
That’s a red flag if there’s ever one. Doesn’t make a difference if you’re 17 or 77 if you’re in a relationship do not cheat

You can just tell this is going to be really cringe. If I were her I'd want to just fade quietly into a bit of normality now that the limelight is off them, rather than dredging up old news especially now their kids are old enough to understand it.

Reactions: 9
You can just tell this is going to be really cringe. If I were her I'd want to just fade quietly into a bit of normality now that the limelight is off them, rather than dredging up old news especially now their kids are old enough to understand it.
And how much have they been paid for this warts and all docu? Last year must have been financially bad for them to consider this. The kids are gonna hear and see about it, maybe they know dunno, but school ain't gonna be easy for them. Just don't see why it was needed to be done. Wayne said this below.

Attachments

And how much have they been paid for this warts and all docu? Last year must have been financially bad for them to consider this. The kids are gonna hear and see about it, maybe they know dunno, but school ain't gonna be easy for them. Just don't see why it was needed to be done. Wayne said this below.
Even a bad year last year shouldn’t have made made them consider this for financial reasons. They are loaded, Colleen made millions herself at the height of the wags. Crazy to put all this back out there with the age of the eldest. Maybe she’s finally had enough of staying quiet and looking like a mug but it’s a bit too late really.

Reactions: 9
Even a bad year last year shouldn’t have made made them consider this for financial reasons. They are loaded, Colleen made millions herself at the height of the wags. Crazy to put all this back out there with the age of the eldest. Maybe she’s finally had enough of staying quiet and looking like a mug but it’s a bit too late really.
Rooney's alluded to having spent money on things he ought not to in terms of his tenure at Derby, so I wonder if there's a specific issue there.

So if you're 17 and you want to sleep around, fine, just break up with your girlfriend and get on with it. The fact that he's done it ever since they got together as kids until right now says he's not happy with his life and a complete hole. I know the clubs encouraged their young players to have a steady girlfriend but it clearly did nothing to rein him in.

I'm not sure I believe there's love their after all this, more like exhaustion but she could have left with a hell of a lot of money and sympathy, parlaying that into more gigs. Then again she probably didn't want him to get someone else on his arm after a couple of months and watch them play happy families for OK mag.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.