Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. Imagine if they still got relegated :eek::oops:. Too early to say who will go down but would be crazy if they got all that cash and then went down!
I would absolutely piss myself if Newcastle got relegated ngl. I don’t particularly like them or their fans and don’t see them as a big club, but have a couple of good friends who support them so I’m pleased for them as it must feel like freedom getting rid of Mike Ashley but I just don’t like Newcastle hahaha. I can’t see where they are going to pick up many points between now and Christmas - they have got some hard fixtures particularly their December. You can’t polish a turd unfortunately and I can’t see who they sign in January given not many move in that window and people will just push for more money knowing that it’s available. It’ll be interesting for sure to watch play out

She’s so stunning, he is massively punching with her 😂 she’s def had some work done (fillers etc) but it’s subtle so she still looks beaut. How cute that Megan is her bridesmaid 🥺 They have been together for a decade which is nice because you know she’s not in it for the money 🤣

I wonder if Megan & Jordan will ever get their wedding and if she will ever get her over the top hen she had planned … shame if they don’t.
I love Megan, she’s always seemed so lovely and come across well in the Everton circle. Plus I love Pickford obviously cos he’s our keeper 😂 I’m sure they’ll get their wedding, she’s still got fiancé in her bio - no chance she gives up on that wedding. Very cute that she’s going to be Ferns bridesmaid - I’m not too sure on her though

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s had fillers i think and permanent lipliner but she’s not like OTT with it! She looks like “normal” pretty and i mean that in a good thing like so many of them look like Kardashian-mini mes

He is punching- he’s not the worst looking- he just looks a bit vacant half the time :ROFLMAO:
Respect to them for keeping the kids private too. So many people don’t and whilst it’s all personal choice i’m not keen on one’s who use their kids as props.
An ex-colleague of mine is married to Fern's brother and shes been asked to be a bridesmaid too.

Reactions: 8
Bling boy
Not sure what shines the most the jewels or his teeth 😁
He’s a bleeping embarrassment! What with this bell bragging his wealth and Perez spending £500 on a steak, it’s vomit inducing. Put some work in on the pitch and you can do what you like off it but rubbing fans noses in it when you play like trash every week isn’t the one!

Reactions: 9
I would absolutely piss myself if Newcastle got relegated ngl. I don’t particularly like them or their fans and don’t see them as a big club, but have a couple of good friends who support them so I’m pleased for them as it must feel like freedom getting rid of Mike Ashley but I just don’t like Newcastle hahaha. I can’t see where they are going to pick up many points between now and Christmas - they have got some hard fixtures particularly their December. You can’t polish a turd unfortunately and I can’t see who they sign in January given not many move in that window and people will just push for more money knowing that it’s available. It’ll be interesting for sure to watch play out

I love Megan, she’s always seemed so lovely and come across well in the Everton circle. Plus I love Pickford obviously cos he’s our keeper 😂 I’m sure they’ll get their wedding, she’s still got fiancé in her bio - no chance she gives up on that wedding. Very cute that she’s going to be Ferns bridesmaid - I’m not too sure on her though
I’m not keen on Newcastle either, i don’t hate them but i don’t like them either. I’d just find it funny if after all this they went down. I shouldn’t laugh, my team aren’t having a great start either but yknow at least i’m hoping for mid table, holding on to my favourite players and not deluding myself :ROFLMAO:.

If Newcastle start sniffing about like the top six do they can piss off 😘

Reactions: 2
I know a lot of fans of clubs feel threatened by Newcastle now but I’m not arsed really. The premier league needs a shake up after the beauty of Leicester winning the league - it’s gone boring again. Not comfortable with the problematic Saudi’s taking over though, I wouldn’t be happy if I was a Newcastle fan but that’s just my opinion. Not judging any Geordies being overjoyed right now but it must pray on the minds of some.

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of fans of clubs feel threatened by Newcastle now but I’m not arsed really. The premier league needs a shake up after the beauty of Leicester winning the league - it’s gone boring again. Not comfortable with the problematic Saudi’s taking over though, I wouldn’t be happy if I was a Newcastle fan but that’s just my opinion. Not judging any Geordies being overjoyed right now but it must pray on the minds of some.
It’ll be interesting to see. I can’t imagine they’ll be a threat any time soon. Newcastle aren’t really the pull their fans think they are so can’t imagine many players creaming to go there… They have to get their decisions right though or they’ll just end up in a bit of a vicious circle of signing players for big money/big wages and repeat. There’s still a massive chance that they could be relegated or around that part of the table.

Has anyone seen the article about apparently the other 19 clubs wanting to oppose it and are angry about it? I think it was the telegraph

It’ll be interesting to see. I can’t imagine they’ll be a threat any time soon. Newcastle aren’t really the pull their fans think they are so can’t imagine many players creaming to go there… They have to get their decisions right though or they’ll just end up in a bit of a vicious circle of signing players for big money/big wages and repeat. There’s still a massive chance that they could be relegated or around that part of the table.

Has anyone seen the article about apparently the other 19 clubs wanting to oppose it and are angry about it? I think it was the telegraph
Yeah I agree. I don’t see the pull with Newcastle barring like telling players it’s a project which… they’re footballers not interns 😂.

like when i think big EPL team Man Utd, Liverpool would be the first two I know United haven’t won it in a while and Liverpool took like 30 odd years to win it again but those are probs the two biggest draws. Lots of players grew up with idols being Scholes or Gerrard or Ronaldo etc so they have that pull

Maybe Arsenal as players in their early twenties would remember the Invincibles and maybe they were Arsenal fans. I knew soooo many boys at school who loved Henry.

Maybe Chelsea or City because of recent success…

Top six fans can argue among themselves whose the best but all of those have a huge draw already… If someone offered idk Haaland 300k a week at Newcastle or 250k a week at Chelsea hes probs picking Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

I can see them doing a signing of a well known name that’s slightly past their best in the January window.

I can see the other teams pushing FFP further now. Bet Newcastle are gutted they supported FFP when it was City splashing out.

Hopefully they can get that awful Sports Direct Logo off their stadium though- it’s grim

Reactions: 3
Maybe they should research the human rights issues in Saudi, that would give them a better idea of what torture actually means.

All the governing bodies in world football infuriate me, they back all these campaigns for equality and then still continue to sell out to the highest bidder. They back the rainbow lace campaign but then give the World Cup to a country where homosexuality is illegal. It’s all lip service. Try and push the woman’s game and get more women involved in higher positions in the game but allow football clubs to be bought and run by governments of countries where women are second class citizens.
I get where you're coming from and definitely agree but it's a bit hypocritical considering you come from a country where if a player admitted to being a member of the LGBT he would get ostracised despite all the support of the rainbow lace campaign😕 as for the takeover I reckon they should be more concerned with the owner himself more than "saudis" in general. In my country we call him the chainsaw man. It should give you an idea on how horrible he is as a person.

Bling boy
Not sure what shines the most the jewels or his teeth 😁
It's a shame him and Molly-Mae didn't work out because they are both so uncouth flaunting their wealth like this... they'd have been a delightfully hateful duo. I'd never leave that Tattle thread.

Agreed. For arguments sake, let's say the teams facing relegation as it stands are Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley, Leeds, Watford and Palace.
Between now and the end of the year, Newcastle and Watford have the worst set of fixtures. I'd be surprised if Newcastle picked up more than 3 points.
The fans seem to think takeover + Bruce inevitably leaving is going to change their fortunes but any money spent in January will probably be spent on mediocre players and mercenaries unless they somehow go on a blistering run of form.

I don't think the negativity is due to other fans feeling threatened - I think in the modern game, most people know their place. Newcastle have always had a reputation for being obsessed with messiahs and I think they've really annoyed people the way they've described their 14 years of hell (slightly underachieving, two good seasons in the championship and mainly premier league football). The idea that saudis have saved them from their complete non-struggle just feels a bit laughable when you see what's been going on for fans of Wimbledon, Wigan, Bury, Derby, Leeds etc.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. I don’t see the pull with Newcastle barring like telling players it’s a project which… they’re footballers not interns 😂.

like when i think big EPL team Man Utd, Liverpool would be the first two I know United haven’t won it in a while and Liverpool took like 30 odd years to win it again but those are probs the two biggest draws. Lots of players grew up with idols being Scholes or Gerrard or Ronaldo etc so they have that pull

Maybe Arsenal as players in their early twenties would remember the Invincibles and maybe they were Arsenal fans. I knew soooo many boys at school who loved Henry.

Maybe Chelsea or City because of recent success…

Top six fans can argue among themselves whose the best but all of those have a huge draw already… If someone offered idk Haaland 300k a week at Newcastle or 250k a week at Chelsea hes probs picking Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

I can see them doing a signing of a well known name that’s slightly past their best in the January window.

I can see the other teams pushing FFP further now. Bet Newcastle are gutted they supported FFP when it was City splashing out.

Hopefully they can get that awful Sports Direct Logo off their stadium though- it’s grim
God I just thought about the fact that some of the young players now weren’t even alive when Newcastle were last a good team in the 90s-00s Alan Shearer days 😩

Reactions: 1
It's a shame him and Molly-Mae didn't work out because they are both so uncouth flaunting their wealth like this... they'd have been a delightfully hateful duo. I'd never leave that Tattle thread.

Agreed. For arguments sake, let's say the teams facing relegation as it stands are Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley, Leeds, Watford and Palace.
Between now and the end of the year, Newcastle and Watford have the worst set of fixtures. I'd be surprised if Newcastle picked up more than 3 points.
The fans seem to think takeover + Bruce inevitably leaving is going to change their fortunes but any money spent in January will probably be spent on mediocre players and mercenaries unless they somehow go on a blistering run of form.

I don't think the negativity is due to other fans feeling threatened - I think in the modern game, most people know their place. Newcastle have always had a reputation for being obsessed with messiahs and I think they've really annoyed people the way they've described their 14 years of hell (slightly underachieving, two good seasons in the championship and mainly premier league football). The idea that saudis have saved them from their complete non-struggle just feels a bit laughable when you see what's been going on for fans of Wimbledon, Wigan, Bury, Derby, Leeds etc.
There were a few on Talksport the other day getting bent out of shape and a few on Twitter but you’re right, they’re not a massive pull. I remember Bradford City coming up to the PL and spending millions on players on ridiculously high wages with very lengthy contracts and fell flat on their arse when they got relegated. They need to be careful and the fans need to be realistic. Yeah, that’s not really a struggle guys, when, like you say, you compare them to Bolton, Wigan, Bury etc.

There were a few on Talksport the other day getting bent out of shape and a few on Twitter but you’re right, they’re not a massive pull. I remember Bradford City coming up to the PL and spending millions on players on ridiculously high wages with very lengthy contracts and fell flat on their arse when they got relegated. They need to be careful and the fans need to be realistic. Yeah, that’s not really a struggle guys, when, like you say, you compare them to Bolton, Wigan, Bury etc.
Plenty have spent trying to stay in Prem, Middlesborough, Derby, Sunderland, West Brom etc. Some are yo yo clubs so stay in Champ or suffer even more and end up in League 1, City did this too, yes before the money. But this is football. Money is the only way to go now, and the amount football generates is unreal. Maybe not atm with COVID hitting but it's on the way back. Fans should be realistic like you said but currently they are pretty deluded. All clubs are "big" clubs in our eyes but some are sensible are don't got OTT. One thing will never change us fans will always follow their teams no matter how much they rip us off, tickets, shirts etc but some now have to think of going to games or not. Sadly I am due to money but will continue to follow my team.

Reactions: 6
God I just thought about the fact that some of the young players now weren’t even alive when Newcastle were last a good team in the 90s-00s Alan Shearer days 😩
I know they’re all at top six clubs already but Think like Curtis Jones, Mason Greenwood, Emile Smith Rowe…probs Englands next lot to break through…they’d have been like 2/3 during Arsenals invincible season and only like 4/5 when Shearer retired :oops: … i’m off to check myself into i to a nursing home!

Reactions: 3
I get where you're coming from and definitely agree but it's a bit hypocritical considering you come from a country where if a player admitted to being a member of the LGBT he would get ostracised despite all the support of the rainbow lace campaign😕 as for the takeover I reckon they should be more concerned with the owner himself more than "saudis" in general. In my country we call him the chainsaw man. It should give you an idea on how horrible he is as a person.
Even though I’m a Muslim, I don’t like the crown Prince. He is a horrible person. No one likes him not even most of the Saudi people!

Even though I’m a Muslim, I don’t like the crown Prince. He is a horrible person. No one likes him not even most of the Saudi people!
I’d like to think (obviously can’t speak for everyone) that most people’s issue isn’t with Saudis in general, just their rulers and the people involved with the human rights violations. Similar to the world cup in Russia, the issue was with Putin and the government, not Russian citizens
(also if Boris wanted to buy Man Utd I’d be very against it too…)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.