Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and mason have been linked to so many girls i have lost count.
I feel something has most definitely been going on between chilly and Millie she looks like she is a nice girl also so I would be surprised if she puts up with his ways.

I also think chilly has rubbed off on mason he doesn’t usually follow and like insta girls posts and now he does

Reactions: 3
Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.

Reactions: 1
Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.
following the JM route of getting with an American so he can play the field when she’s back seeing her family probably

he is also liking Maria’s posts I see playing the field
Danielle and Maria are freinds of each other.
following the JM route of getting with an American so he can play the field when she’s back seeing her family probably
Kennedy is English. She was just living in America for a while.

Also liked Louisa post and Natasha recent. It’s a like, doubt it’s that deep. 😂
Louisa is the only one in England atm.

I feel something has most definitely been going on between chilly and Millie she looks like she is a nice girl also so I would be surprised if she puts up with his ways.

I also think chilly has rubbed off on mason he doesn’t usually follow and like insta girls posts and now he does
I feel so too. Sasha has commented on one of her posts and I don’t think she’s a model so maybe she’s seen him with him? But yeah chilly has so many girls she could just be high in the ranks.

I feel so too. Sasha has commented on one of her posts and I don’t think she’s a model so maybe she’s seen him with him? But yeah chilly has so many girls she could just be high in the ranks.
Maybe she is hoping Millie becomes the official wag and then Chilly gets back in the England squad and they can hang out together at England matches.

Maybe she is hoping Millie becomes the official wag and then Chilly gets back in the England squad and they can hang out together at England matches.
Now that sasha is also somehow related to her, maybe millie and chilly are having a kind of open relationship like jack and sasha.

Ben and Mason working really hard I see. At this point I think I can be Chilly’s next date lmao

From the top teams, I guess we can add Jorginho to the list of not vaccinated with the way he responded to a question about it the other day. Pulisic surprised me by saying he was vaccinated. I don't know why but I felt like he would be into conspiracies. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.
Must say I am surprised by Pulisic being vaccinated. Wasn't it rumoured he was a pretty nailed on Republican?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.