Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle and Maria are freinds of each other.

Kennedy is English. She was just living in America for a while.

Louisa is the only one in England atm.
I don’t think Kennedy is english, doesn’t she have a full on american accent?

Reactions: 5
It’s fake. She said she lived in the USA for a 8 years or so.

This reminds me of when an American girl told me she lived in the UK and went back to America with a British accent… but she lived in Newcastle and somehow “developed” a Cockney accent :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bit weird if she is faking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 4

WTF this is article,
🤣🤣🤣 dying again. Jack Grealish girlfriend again haha amazing

Still no claim on his part.

How much we betting she sends the article and any gossip in.

Reactions: 3
I’m crying 😭 how are they going to be the “king and queen” if he is yet to claim her publicly i cba man
It’s a shame the headline is stupid as the bits talking to Suzi Walker about the cliqueyness and knowing Victoria and then Colleen is actually intrestintg.

Reactions: 3
I’m crying 😭 how are they going to be the “king and queen” if he is yet to claim her publicly i cba man
Just seemed like suzi was trying to get into the paper and used sasha to do it.

Still unsure about the boohoo thing as well because nothing has still come out.

Just seemed like suzi was trying to get into the paper and used sasha to do it.

Still unsure about the boohoo thing as well because nothing has still come out.
She knows the Sun will publish anything about ‘King‘ Jack and ‘Queen‘ Sasha atm.

Reactions: 1
That’s actually sooo embarrassing. they’re more like dumb and dumber than posh and becks.

He’s dumb as a bag of rocks and she’s dumber for putting up with his cheating. I don’t find him attractive, i think he just looks like any other love island duck boy :sick:

Reactions: 11
Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.
Oh no how do you know ahe coming to the uk? What up with all the barbie girls he recently following?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.