Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure one of the reasons that some people won't have it is because this I think is the first time in the UK that people have faced restrictions as a result of not having a particular vaccine. Whereas I believe in some places e.g. parts of the US, you need proof of childhood vaccinations before starting school? That's just not a concept here and people can't seem to face up to it.

I'm sure some of them will change their tune if their preferred holiday destinations make it mandatory
I believe a lot of places in Europe have the same school requirements as well.

They were talking about introducing it here a few years ago (before covid) but there is now an anti vaccine mandate wing ij politics who would object to it when they might not have before.

I'm sure one of the reasons that some people won't have it is because this I think is the first time in the UK that people have faced restrictions as a result of not having a particular vaccine. Whereas I believe in some places e.g. parts of the US, you need proof of childhood vaccinations before starting school? That's just not a concept here and people can't seem to face up to it.

I'm sure some of them will change their tune if their preferred holiday destinations make it mandatory
plus I bet quite a few Anti Vaxxers( I know 1 this applies too) has been to Countries that require jabs. And had them without giving them a second thought

Reactions: 4

I looked this up once and in most European countries you need a copy of all the vaccinations you had before enrolling in school or starting a job and there are a couple vaccines that are mandatory to have in order to be at school or in a workplace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I look this up and in most European countries you need a copy of all the vaccinations you had before enrolling in school or starting a job and there are a couple vaccines that are mandatory to have in order to be at school or in a workplace.
Interesting, hopefully that means there is a good take up amongst European players in the prem

Reactions: 1
Interesting, hopefully that means there is a good take up amongst European players in the prem
Probally. Through who knows what level of corruption is ongoing with elite footballers being able to enter vaccine only places while unvaccinated.

Haaland is apparently demanding a salary of up to £50 million a year with PSG being seen as the most likely ones to meet his demands. Obscene money.

Last edited:
Probally. Through who knows what level of corruption is ongoing with elite footballers being able to enter vaccine only places while unvaccinated.

Haaland is apparently demanding a salary of up to £50 million a year with PSG being seen as the most likely ones to meet his demands. Obscene money.
According to who?

That shithousery from Townsend 😭 can’t even allow myself to be happy though because I know utd will either somehow cheat their way into a penalty or will score the winner with seconds to go 🤣

• Haha
That shithousery from Townsend 😭 can’t even allow myself to be happy though because I know utd will either somehow cheat their way into a penalty or will score the winner with seconds to go 🤣
I am surprised to find he is only 30 he feels like he older as he is a throwback to another era of football.

Probably a bad idea to mock Ronaldo, he thrives off hate/mockery lol!

• Haha
True! Vardy does it as well, goes out of his way to annoy the other fans!
I can’t stand Vardy or his vile wife 🤮 but i have to admit i do enjoy his shithousery at times (when it’s appropriate)

As a liverpool fan i’ve never been so happy to see everton score 😭 still breaks my heart seeing rafa at everton but i really hope he does well with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What should rattle real United fans is seeing how the team plays worse when the so-called superstar plays. I was so happy watching the first half. Then the Ronaldo show began. That's what annoys me. And Greenwood, probably. Not a random player trying to get 5 seconds of fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Vardy or his vile wife 🤮 but i have to admit i do enjoy his shithousery at times (when it’s appropriate)

As a liverpool fan i’ve never been so happy to see everton score 😭 still breaks my heart seeing rafa at everton but i really hope he does well with them
I don’t mind Vardy but his wife seems like a proper witch!

What should rattle real United fans is seeing how the team plays worse when the so-called superstar plays. I was so happy watching the first half. Then the Ronaldo show began. That's what annoys me. And Greenwood, probably. Not a random player trying to get 5 seconds of fame.

United need to replace Fred

Fred is absolutely awful. Stealing a living lol

Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like when Ronaldo plays some of the others are almost scared of him? Or even scared of messing up and want to try and prove themselves but it just ends up in disaster every time

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like when Ronaldo plays some of the others are almost scared of him? Or even scared of messing up and want to try and prove themselves but it just ends up in disaster every time
100%. Bruno is the biggest example. And whenever they need a goal it seems like Ronaldo is the only one who gets the ball. Sure, sometimes he is the one they should pass the ball to, but not every single time.
Out of the 3 subs today, only Sancho worked. Ronaldo and Pogba made the team worse, simple as that.

Reactions: 5

How embarrassing 😭 I just know he’s the biggest diva in football

Reactions: 6
I get that vibe too, most of them don’t even want to try and score a goal, are they scared he’ll be mad at them lmao. 🥴 It’s like he’s the manager not Ole 😭😭

Reactions: 4
Seeing the abuse Greenwood is getting for not passing the ball to him, I'm not surprised. And I totally knew this was going to happen.
The only one who doesn't give a tit about diva Ronaldo is, unsurprisingly, McTominay. Love him even more for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.