Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh I'm getting Ruby-Mae fan club vibes. You're VIP you can create a thread if you need one. 😎
Behave! I only know it’s real because I know someone who knows her. You’ve been here long enough, you know what I’m about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its getting kinda of sick from it like what the hell? And now she flying to him to the uk like what?
No one knows if she flying to the U.K. 😂😂 she on a plane, and because he liked couple of her pictures, people think she flying to see mason. 🤣🤣🤣😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

However it turns out many of the South Americans are not classed as fully vaccinated under Uk law because the Chinese and Russian jabs used a lot in Latin America are not legally accepted in the Uak. Many will have to hotel quarantine becuase of this it seems. Going to get messy.

The names are going to leak out sooner rather than later online - maybe a hack will happen.

No one knows if she flying to the U.K. 😂😂 she on a plane, and because he liked couple of her pictures, people think she flying to see mason. 🤣🤣🤣😆😆
The mental gymnastics that goes on sometimes I swear, I mean clearly they’re both shagging their way around insta and honestly they’re young, hot and rich, let them get it (and it it I also mean chlamydia 😂)
Imagine being famous and people analysing every like on insta, I follow the most random collection of people, would be out there getting linked with anyone who posts pictures of their dog

Reactions: 9
The mental gymnastics that goes on sometimes I swear, I mean clearly they’re both shagging their way around insta and honestly they’re young, hot and rich, let them get it (and it it I also mean chlamydia 😂)
Imagine being famous and people analysing every like on insta, I follow the most random collection of people, would be out there getting linked with anyone who posts pictures of their dog
This ❤❤ He is 22 what lad doesn't like and follow a few girls on Instagram. Swear everyone over analysing every little thing. It’s like the TikTok 12 years olds concluded every like is a potential hookup. If everyone was to analyse my likes, I’d would be dumped by now. 😂😂😆

Reactions: 12
So she could have easily picked up an american accent? I seriously doubt she fakes it 😭
We had a friend who was a bit of a nob and went to Australia for a short while and came back with a full on Oz accent 😂 was definitely put on as they’d lapse into their original accent 😆

Reactions: 2
Must say I am surprised by Pulisic being vaccinated. Wasn't it rumoured he was a pretty nailed on Republican?
That was a rumour but I also saw something somewhere that he had donated to a democratic candidate at the last election. So who knows.

Reactions: 3

WTF this is article,

I think Sasha is pretty but wouldn't go over the top as Suzie has , I have seen prettier girls . I would be worrying every day if I was wag . I wonder if any the wags don't get along ?

Reactions: 5
I think Sasha is pretty but wouldn't go over the top as Suzie has , I have seen prettier girls . I would be worrying every day if I was wag . I wonder if any the wags don't get along ?
Suzie is just trying to stay relevant.

Modelling for boohoo is elegant? It’s market clothes everyone knows those clothes were sold on Cheetham Hill market before they were sold online. I’d rather do a bush tucker trial then call them two king and queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Modelling for boohoo is elegant? It’s market clothes everyone knows those clothes were sold on Cheetham Hill market before they were sold online. I’d rather do a bush tucker trial then call them two king and queen.
👏🏻 Brightly coloured stretchy polyester, so high end 🤣
Plus it’s fast fashion and they pay their workers next to nothing.

Last edited:
LFC are ‘99% vaccinated’ according to Klopp

Whilst he doesn’t appeal to me and never has done, I think Becks appeals to ladies of a certain age. Loads of my mates still fancy him despite him resembling a chamois leather🤮. I’m a similar age to him and VB and remember their golden age well, Sash ‘n ‘ Jack have a loooong way to go to match that!

Replaced David Beckham ??? What was he high on while writing that.

Reactions: 4
LFC are ‘99% vaccinated’ according to Klopp

Whilst he doesn’t appeal to me and never has done, I think Becks appeals to ladies of a certain age. Loads of my mates still fancy him despite him resembling a chamois leather🤮. I’m a similar age to him and VB and remember their golden age well, Sash ‘n ‘ Jack have a loooong way to go to match that!
Honestly I don’t think Sash and Jack will ever be able to match them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.