Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun now have two articles about Sancho placed underneath the Vaccine story. Are they trying to tell us he is one of the unvaccinated? He is also the main story on back page of the print edition where the Vaccine story is on the front page.

I get that vibe too, most of them don’t even want to try and score a goal, are they scared he’ll be mad at them lmao. 🥴 It’s like he’s the manager not Ole 😭😭
I bet he decided himself he would only be a sub today not Ole. Portgual have a game next week and we know how much he cares about them.

Reactions: 2
United need to replace Fred

Fred is absolutely awful. Stealing a living lol
I just can't understand why the duck they haven't bought a proper DM yet.
How can Ole think we are going to win anything starting that man? I rather he played other footballers like Donny or Pogba out of position than having to see than man play again.

Not sure if it’s just me but I feel like when Ronaldo plays some of the others are almost scared of him? Or even scared of messing up and want to try and prove themselves but it just ends up in disaster every time
It's awful, the way they won't even play as they usually would and try to score themselves just to cater to him; and the worst part is that Ole probably encourages that.

I'm just so tired of this team, and it's not even been two months since the start of the PL 😭😭

Reactions: 3
It's awful, the way they won't even play as they usually would and try to score themselves just to cater to him; and the worst part is that Ole probably encourages that.
Didn't people say this about Juventus as well? A team that was so great became the Ronaldo show and everyone else became worse. I know there are other issues going on at Juve as well.

Also wearing his own underwear when he took his shirt off the other day, just in case he forgets his name it’s all over his pants 😂
🤣🤣 better than what I said. I didn't realise he has his own underwent company so I said he now has to put his own name because the other players was stealing them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 better than what I said. I didn't realise he has his own underwent company so I said he now has to put his own name because the other players was stealing them 🤣🤣🤣
If anyone is stealing his pants I’d be looking JLingz way, proper fanboy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone is stealing his pants I’d be looking JLingz way, proper fanboy
I know right bet he was well happy to be sitting next to ronaldo today. However it is also sweet as well.

And we know rashfordis totally gonna steal some when he comes back or maybe he has already from training 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hate to see chelsea win but i can’t lie i’m buzzing for chilwell! Especially after he almost fucked the whole game for chelsea 😂

Reactions: 6
Hate to see chelsea win but i can’t lie i’m buzzing for chilwell! Especially after he almost fucked the whole game for chelsea 😂
What a goal as well, got whiplash watching it
I’m super happy for Timo Werner too, he seems like a genuinely nice guy
Ross Barkley on the other hand, I cannot even explain the bad vibes I get from him 👀

What a goal as well, got whiplash watching it
I’m super happy for Timo Werner too, he seems like a genuinely nice guy
Ross Barkley on the other hand, I cannot even explain the bad vibes I get from him 👀
I didn’t even know who had actually scored for ages because the ball was flying all over the place 😭 Werner is a nice guy but not a great player a lot of the time and is also very unlucky as today shows. I cannot stand Barkley, I know it’s awful to say but he gives me the creepiest vibes 🤮

On my way home from the game soaking wet and I just wanna say up the fcking chels. I hope Ben gets head from every meme we of them harem today hw deserves it 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On my way home from the game soaking wet and I just wanna say up the fcking chels. I hope Ben gets head from every meme we of them harem today hw deserves it 💙
I can see It being Like a Doctors surgery at his tonight. 30 minutes slots before they replaced by the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG you can tell I was tipsy lol I meant to say * every member of the harem 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.