Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-cops-Benjamin-Mendy-rape-investigation.html
It says Mahrez was with them also so would he not be questioned as well?
the article answers that very question. they’re just using JG as the headline to get more clicks. hopefully the girls involved are getting some kind of mental health support and have good friends and family around them. must be harrowing to see it dragged up in the press all the time. the DM are bleeping vile, using quotation makes around the work “attack” i know people can moan and say ‘innocent until proven guilty’ but the rapist is remanded without bail, they have enough evidence to keep him in custody. it’s not an allegation at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t look like the girl in question to me…

Will we ever find out who was behind the photo or who else was in the room? 🤣
No coincidence this was the season Barkley was with Villa and the two of them got caught partying during lockdown. A Tik Tok video like it’s an accomplishment 🤣

Reactions: 3
When you say ellie brown is she the one off love island? doesn’t she usually hang out with chilwell/mounts crew and that Alisha may

Doesn’t look like the girl in question to me…

Will we ever find out who was behind the photo or who else was in the room? 🤣
That's what our art tech was looking at, she didn't think there was anyone in the room, that was the anomaly she was looking at in the reflection of that silver lampshade.

No coincidence this was the season Barkley was with Villa and the two of them got caught partying during lockdown. A Tik Tok video like it’s an accomplishment 🤣
I recall someone on Twitter saying this was in Ibiza (?) and before Barkley was on loan to Villa.

Reactions: 1
That's what our art tech was looking at, she didn't think there was anyone in the room, that was the anomaly she was looking at in the reflection of that silver lampshade.

I recall someone on Twitter saying this was in Ibiza (?) and before Barkley was on loan to Villa.
It may have been but am going off the timing someone posted it on Twitter and the face he’s pale AF

When you say ellie brown is she the one off love island? doesn’t she usually hang out with chilwell/mounts crew and that Alisha may
she’s best mates with Anouska (Shaw’s gf)

Is that Mahrez’s daughters birthday party on Taylor Wards insta stories?

View attachment 814403

Here is the hotel photo for reference and also just because I love it
If you look behind in that shiny thing (whatever that is) It’s hard to see the reflection of the photographer.😂

I’m a little confused here. Tony is Mason’s stepdad ? Cause I saw a post of his sister Jaz where she wrote “stepdad”, or is Jaz his stepsister?

Last edited:
If you look behind in that shiny thing (whatever that is) It’s hard to see the reflection of the photographer.😂

I’m a little confused here. Tony is Mason’s stepdad ? Cause I saw a post of his sister Jaz where she wrote “stepdad”, or is Jaz his stepsister?
Jas and Lewis are his mum kids. Stacey is his dad’s. They then had mason together

Reactions: 2
Any gossip on ruby mae? Since her and dele broke up she’s been quiet enough. I used to kinda feel bad for her cause you know dele was unfaithful but she put up with it for the lifestyle so that sympathy quickly passed lol

iam from argentina and here wanda and icardi thing did not make noise because it is known that icardi is unfaithful all the time and does not leave her because she manages her career, also she does not care about infidelities as long as he is not with argentine women (like this case with eugenia suarez)

Any gossip on ruby mae? Since her and dele broke up she’s been quiet enough. I used to kinda feel bad for her cause you know dele was unfaithful but she put up with it for the lifestyle so that sympathy quickly passed lol

There you go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.