Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the quotes said "The article might have been about him" but what article? Has anything came out recently that could justify the absence?
the people saying that most likely think heā€™s the gay footballer-

he probs either 1. isnā€™t vaccinated or 2. family circumstances?

Reactions: 1
What's Belgium policy on covid and the jab because that should give up an indication or not to it being about covid.

I dont think vaccine is mandatory to enter Belgium, and like a pp said, surely he won't be the only non vaccinated player

Reactions: 4
Seen a few people saying the article about the secret gay footballer might be about him but how does that make him unable to travel šŸ˜‚
This probably isnā€™t funny but I find it a bit funny and not the right time to bring this up but a while ago, after the world cup in 2018 john came on the tv at home and my dad said ā€˜I swear heā€™s gay, there is something about himā€™ šŸ˜­

i like my hand better without a ring? Thatā€™s some immature break up posting haha
Watch her be back in Paris with the kids in a couple of days, we wonā€™t be able to keep up with them šŸ˜­

Could it be something to do with not being vaccinated? If not I hope itā€™s not anything serious.
I doubt it a lot of the premier league footballers arenā€™t vaccinated lmao it is a personal choice but their reasoning isnā€™t great though. Hope heā€™s alright regardless

Reactions: 2
Ross Barkley on that treadmill in his Insta story šŸ„µ
Should be illegal

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Could it be something to do with not being vaccinated? If not I hope itā€™s not anything serious.
Convinced your right and heā€™s not vaccinated, especially because he was in training (I believe this photo is from today). If it was an actual personal issue he wouldnā€™t be in training surely?

Reactions: 5
Ross Barkley on that treadmill in his Insta story šŸ„µ
Should be illegal
he gives me extreme duck boy vibes. the kinda lad that messages you ā€˜without me šŸ˜šŸ™ˆā€™ when he asks what youā€™re doing and you say taking a shower. defo begs for nudes and defo shares them on the lads group chat. would give you the shittest shag of your life and instead of an orgasm, youā€™d get HPV.

heā€™s got bunda tho iā€™ll give him that šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There is just something about him that I find really grim

I will concede this is an attractive video however, if I pretend it is someone else
Yes for example,chillyā€™s bike exercise video was so attractive. Barkley just doesnā€™t come as attractive for some reason.

Reactions: 6
Convinced your right and heā€™s not vaccinated, especially because he was in training (I believe this photo is from today). If it was an actual personal issue he wouldnā€™t be in training surely?

Nah you can still enter Belgium with negative tests if you're unvaccinated

It is odd that he was training (like you say, presumably this morning) and in good spirits but tbf things can happen quickly. I've had to leave work immediately to deal with a family emergency, for example. Not unheard of for someone with young children, older parents etc.

Hopefully its something pedestrian like he's lost his passport or locked himself out the house šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
he gives me extreme duck boy vibes. the kinda lad that messages you ā€˜without me šŸ˜šŸ™ˆā€™ when he asks what youā€™re doing and you say taking a shower. defo begs for nudes and defo shares them on the lads group chat. would give you the shittest shag of your life and instead of an orgasm, youā€™d get HPV.

heā€™s got bunda tho iā€™ll give him that šŸ˜Ž
heā€™s got a banging body šŸ„µ but definitely ,,what about mešŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ˜šŸ˜ā€ vibes lmao

• Haha
Iā€™ve seen a number of people on twitter say they think itā€™s chilwell thatā€™s the closeted baller

• Wow
Iā€™ve seen a number of people on twitter say they think itā€™s chilwell thatā€™s the closeted baller
I heard someone say Dier. I hope theyā€™re getting a lot of help behind the scenes whoever it is. Itā€™s hard enough for the average person to come out let alone a person in the public eye.

Another day another footballer in police custody šŸ˜­
Ohhh ffs I listened to Ben Foster on a podcast and theyā€™re not allowed any form of gambling if theyā€™re footballers so could be anything!

Reactions: 2
I heard someone say Dier. I hope theyā€™re getting a lot of help behind the scenes whoever it is. Itā€™s hard enough for the average person to come out let alone a person in the public eye.

Ohhh ffs I listened to Ben Foster on a podcast and theyā€™re not allowed any form of gambling if theyā€™re footballers so could be anything!
I deleted the post because the ā€œsourceā€ deleted the article so it could be fake news. But yeah gambling is a big no no for players hopefully heā€™d be smarter than that.

The Goodman sisters are trying to cling onto the football world by any means. The youngest one is seeing Phil Bardsleyā€™s brother šŸ„“

Last edited:
Imo it canā€™t be chilwell heā€™s too much of a player with girls unless heā€™s just been living a lie this whole time. Dier could be a possibility heā€™s very private.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.