Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the trash paper today.

Still so sad to read.
It’s so sad there’s definitely more footballers that are gay but don’t want to come out because they’re in fear of what the reaction will be like. I just wish there was more support for people in that situation

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s so sad… I’m sure there’s definitely more that are gay/bisexual but they won’t come out because of the reaction… which Is understandable as the way rival fans react would be awful. I wish more people would be accepting and there was more support in place

• Heart
Reactions: 11
sorry but i am yelling at the RM thread. 3 posts is proof that girl is irrelevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't insult price charming like that 🤣
View attachment 814594
She's definitely deteriorated over the years

This is four years ago

Liverpool-Premier-League-St-James-Park.jpg

This is 13/14 years ago

Not sure if it’s Huntington’s or bad surgery or even both

duck Dan Barden (goalkeeper at Norwich) has just been diagnosed with testicular cancer aged 20

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Any gossip on ruby mae? Since her and dele broke up she’s been quiet enough. I used to kinda feel bad for her cause you know dele was unfaithful but she put up with it for the lifestyle so that sympathy quickly passed lol
Oh no make it stop! 🤣

• Haha
True and why does the Fashanu girl talk to them too. Maybe bullshit but if it is true its crappy they cannot be who they wanna be.
Amal does good work, but I wish her foundation was more vocal.
I've said before (at great length 🤣) that this is a subject close to my heart. There are many gay players. Not one or two as some would have you believe, but many, spread throughout the leagues.
IMO this player is known to one of the journalists, and they've said they'll out him unless he gives them the exclusive. I'd venture that's what has caused him to enter therapy knowing he has no choice but to come out eventually, even if he doesn't want to.
My advice would be for the gay players to get together (as some are known to each other and those that aren't will know somebody who knows somebody etc) and come out all together, that'll take the heat off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Could it be something to do with not being vaccinated? If not I hope it’s not anything serious.

• Sad

Could it be something to do with not being vaccinated? If not I hope it’s not anything serious.
Someone in the quotes said "The article might have been about him" but what article? Has anything came out recently that could justify the absence?

Reactions: 2

I would think there would be more than Stones unvaccinated in the Man City squad but I could be wrong. That would make me think it’s something else.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.