Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 100% the same girl and she’s had a nice little payment and got herself some turkey teeth.
I'm not sure about that, she mentions a NDA and they're usually referred to as a confidentiality agreements in England as NDA's are usually meant exclusively for employment. Also a confidentiality agreement would usually have a clause preventing the person disclosing that an agreement even existed.

Reactions: 2
doesn’t look like her to me? the girl who’s clout chasing has a big mole on her chest and the girl in the hotel photo doesn’t. also the girl in the hotel photo has her belly button pierced and this girl doesn’t.

why is she even pretending to be her, make it make sense.

Reactions: 2
It’s 100% the same girl and she’s had a nice little payment and got herself some turkey teeth.
yep! She even has a video on her tik tok about gettin her teeth done and losing weight!! She looks different cause of that as well as filters. The hotel pic has no filters and was before she had her teeth done 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
doesn’t look like her to me? the girl who’s clout chasing has a big mole on her chest and the girl in the hotel photo doesn’t. also the girl in the hotel photo has her belly button pierced and this girl doesn’t.

why is she even pretending to be her, make it make sense.
I didn’t think we could see her belly in the hotel photo? Might be wrong tho not sure on that one. I still think it’s her tho and she’s just had a bit of work done 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think we could see her belly in the hotel photo? Might be wrong tho not sure on that one. I still think it’s her tho and she’s just had a bit of work done 😂😂
yep lol you can see on the pictures that’s not been censored that she’s got a belly button piercing

if it is her, i dunno what’s more embarrassing; the fact she’s done it for clout or the fact the videos got less than 1.5k likes 🤣

yep lol you can see on the pictures that’s not been censored that she’s got a belly button piercing

if it is her, i dunno what’s more embarrassing; the fact she’s done it for clout or the fact the videos got less than 1.5k likes 🤣
Ahhh I’ve seen the un censored one but never noticed her belly button lol. Then again I was too busy looking at jack 😂😂

Screenshot_20211017-182657_Instagram.jpg

I see no belly. Just boobs. I do have the unedited one but not sure the rules so put something over the nipples.

To be fair the face filters you can get for videos can completely change your face and you can see that TikTok is completely filtered so you can’t really say either way.

I see no belly. Just boobs. I do have the unedited one but not sure the rules so put something over the nipples.
lol it’s right there (didn’t think my sunday night would be me censoring a strangers nipples but here we are)

F207537C-A6F3-4FBC-A107-E62E36DF4BB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.