Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Icardi didn't show up to training today, apparently because he's too affected by the split with Wanda. Guess he realized she's his manager

Reactions: 3
i actually find it quite funny some ppl are convinced it’s photoshopped.. you can quite literally see it’s real
We were arguing about this at work last year so much one of the tech artists we know analysed the picture, she said it looks real but said there was something odd with the reflection in that silver lampshade.

We were arguing about this at work last year so much one of the tech artists we know analysed the picture, she said it looks real but said there was something odd with the reflection in that silver lampshade.
Oh and the resolution of the image suggested this might be a screen grab from a video clip and not an actual picture or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Really hope that Newcastle fan is ok. How did Reguilon notice that fast & Dier urging the medical team to hurry up too 👏🏼

Reactions: 21
Really hope that Newcastle fan is ok. How did Reguilon notice that fast & Dier urging the medical team to hurry up too 👏🏼
Horrific. I know it’s different circumstances but it took me back to Eriksen all over again. Praying that they are ok 🤞🏼

Reactions: 8
I hope they’re okay too. How absolutely horrible.
the ref speaking to the police officer tho- made me think maybe they need to get an ambulance in and that’s why they’ve gone off

Well spotted by Reguilon not sure how he noticed that! To know it was something serious- fair play to him…and Dier telling the doctor with the defibrillator to go over was so smart of him.

After players like Eriksen and Mumaba it’s so so important that players can spot these signs

Reactions: 17
She’s left Paris with their kids today 😬
Do you reckon she’s gone back to Argentina because I don’t think that’s the best place for her to be considering she isn’t very liked there from what i’ve seen 😭

I hope they’re okay too. How absolutely horrible.
the ref speaking to the police officer tho- made me think maybe they need to get an ambulance in and that’s why they’ve gone off

Well spotted by Reguilon not sure how he noticed that! To know it was something serious- fair play to him…and Dier telling the doctor with the defibrillator to go over was so smart of him.

After players like Eriksen and Mumaba it’s so so important that players can spot these signs
They’ve just said on Sky Sports they are now moving the fan out of the stadium which means there will be an ambulance there now

Reactions: 1
hope the fan makes a quick recovery. Must be so weird for the players too… Hojbjerg was there when everything with Eriksen happened too wasn’t he?

Reactions: 10
hope the fan makes a quick recovery. Must be so weird for the players too… Hojbjerg was there when everything with Eriksen happened too wasn’t he?
It was also hard listening to Ginola. You could hear it in his voice how hard it was for him.
Best wishes to the fan and well done to players and more importantly the medical and emergency staff and the stewards and fans nearby. Not good to see.

Reactions: 5
Clout chasing the new pandemic… I mean they have the same body type but she doesn’t like look the girl in the photo. Even if she was why she bringing it up now so weird.
Is that a mole on her chest? Girl in the original does not have one.

Clout chasing the new pandemic… I mean they have the same body type but she doesn’t like look the girl in the photo. Even if she was why she bringing it up now so weird.
It’s 100% the same girl and she’s had a nice little payment and got herself some turkey teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.