Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if you can get a man by having him cheat on his wife he’s most likely going to do the exact same thing too you as well😭😭
What’s quite funny to me but it isn’t really is like only 24 hours ago she was at the psg game with their kids supporting him and now she’s posted that and unfollowed him, all i can think about in my head is the one direction that says doesn’t it drive you crazy just how fast the night changes😭😭

I also imagine this is blowing up in argentina right now
exactly if they cheat with you they’ll cheat on you!

people online saying our win was a fluke :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same people would be bending over saying it’s amazing blah blah if it was Liverpool or City or any of the other main six

I’m just annoyed i had a ticket and couldn’t go cause i’ve been unwell so gave it to my brother 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
exactly if they cheat with you they’ll cheat on you!

people online saying our win was a fluke :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same people would be bending over saying it’s amazing blah blah if it was Liverpool or City or any of the other main six

I’m just annoyed i had a ticket and couldn’t go cause i’ve been unwell so gave it to my brother 😭
To be fair I don’t think Chelsea played that well today, Mendy saved them in the end. I know they are winning games which is the whole point and all that matters but I find their way of playing just so boring to watch compared to the others 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair I don’t think Chelsea played that well today, Mendy saved them in the end. I know they are winning games which is the whole point and all that matters but I find their way of playing just so boring to watch compared to the others 😂
We weren’t good at all without Mendy we’d be like 6th!! And the football is terrible to watch but we’re top of the league so we’ll let it slide 🤣

• Haha
Haha i’m not a chelsea fan but I agree, they weren’t great today. Mendy is quality tho tbf. I think he’s defo already getting their player of the month

Reactions: 2
Haha i’m not a chelsea fan but I agree, they weren’t great today. Mendy is quality tho tbf. I think he’s defo already getting their player of the month
Ah right sorry I assumed you were based on your post 😂 He’s so good it’s a joke

Reactions: 1
Been reading these threads for a good while but first comment is only now lol: It doesn’t surprise me about Joanna any event that’s on in london or Manchester she’s there. She’s a massive clout chaser. Also Anyone know anything about Trent Alexander Arnold/ Hannah atkins I’m just genuinely curious cause he’s quite private about his personal life. But I know he hooked up with Jennifer mcsween Elle brown last summer lol
The new Danielle Lloyds me thinks. These girls will go with any football until one is dumb enough to get the pregnant .

Ah right sorry I assumed you were based on your post 😂 He’s so good it’s a joke
hahaha no worries it’s all good! My post might not have been too clear - Wolves fan :ROFLMAO: Will we get credit for the comeback- nope but when like idk Spurs or any of the other “big six” clubs do it they’re hyped up as the best team ever in the press:rolleyes:

Instead it’ll just be one paragraph about how we are lucky and the players are too good for us- I already spend all transfer window stressing that this will be the time one the “big six” will nick Neves or Adama. 😭. Almost positive they were both going to leave in the summer and genuinely thought the rumours were true

View attachment 813606

Wounder if this is true. 👀 that keeper I still have ptsd
Honestly that’s amazing if it’s true! Also Donnarumma is only 22! I thought he was a lot older!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 813606

Wounder if this is true. 👀 that keeper I still have ptsd
Sure Chelsea didn’t want to give big wages to another keeper (sure he was on a free but sure he’s making silly money at PSG), after the whole Kepa situation, at least not without selling Kepa
They did right to stick with Mendy, he’s been amazing for them

Well well well

I saw this too. Is this girl trying to say she is the girl in the alleged hotel room. When they both have white bath robes on. She don't look like that girl. I still think it was a photo shop fake of JG and that girl

I saw this too. Is this girl trying to say she is the girl in the alleged hotel room. When they both have white bath robes on. She don't look like that girl. I still think it was a photo shop fake of JG and that girl
No chance was it photoshopped. It’s one of my favourite pictures 😂 nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Photoshop no way that as real as it comes. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Jack cheats people need to get over that and accept sasha a doormat.

Reactions: 14
i actually find it quite funny some ppl are convinced it’s photoshopped.. you can quite literally see it’s real

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its not photoshopped or fake, but I don’t believe that is the same girl in the tiktok as it is the photo. Signed a NDA but you’ve done a whole video about it? Ok sis.

Reactions: 15
omg i saw this too! I’m howling- that ain’t something to be proud of. JG would shag anything with a pulse.

If it is photoshopped it’s a GREAT deep fake and some politician needs to snap up whoever made it and get them making photos of like Boris cooking kittens or whatever :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look like the girl in question to me…

Will we ever find out who was behind the photo or who else was in the room? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.