Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i'm now an Ole outter lol
Maguire should have been subbed after that first mistake as was obvious he was out of it. I'm also pissed he took Matic off considering he was 1 of the few playing alright.
Its been happening for years the amount of goals we concede from silly errors jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We play you next week as well 😳…..could be curtains for Ole soon as our upcoming fixtures are mental!
Regardless of what happens with results i honestly can’t see him getting sacked until at least next season 😭 poor guy man

We are never going to win anything with Ole as a manager and without a proper DM.
Get ready to suffer every second until December ✌(not that it will be great afterwards, but it probably won't be so awful)
Totally agree- he’s out of his depth at this level.

Lovely guy but it’s time to go IMO

Reactions: 3
Maguire should have been subbed after that first mistake as was obvious he was out of it. I'm also pissed he took Matic off considering he was 1 of the few playing alright.
Its been happening for years the amount of goals we concede from silly errors jeez
Why did he even play Maguire, isn’t he still recovering?

I was on bloody edge all game for my team! At least it ended well for us for once 😁😁😁😁Didn’t even check the scores for the others…

Looked at the others… and what the hell happened to Utd! Thought they would get something out of that game.

Heard Brighton game should have had a penalty from a friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know what you mean it's getting harder and harder to deal with which is a shame because I always wanna back the manager.

Also think we need better coaching for training.

Think if we for sure can get conte or even zidan then we should go for it and do it now.

Reactions: 2
Why did he even play Maguire, isn’t he still recovering?
Two days ago he wasn't even training with the rest of the group...I was shocked when I saw his name on the line-up.
The way this man manages injured players is awful.

Reactions: 7
Ole IN!!!!! Typical Harry Maguire don’t know how he runs with that heavy head on his shoulders @MarthaFarkus must be doing the agadoo around the king power.

I know what you mean it's getting harder and harder to deal with which is a shame because I always wanna back the manager.

Think if we for sure can get conte or even zidan then we should go for it and do it now.
You definitely won’t get Zidane, Sam Allardyce till the end of the season keep you up on the last day, but in all seriousness United don’t even play like a team it’s individual talents playing for them selfs, I just can’t see Ronaldo or Pogba taking any notice of anything ole has to say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I want ole to stay cause then man United won’t win anything lol. Great weekend as a Liverpool fan United losing and Liverpool smashing Watford!

But genuinely if man United get a good manager I think they could challenge for trophy’s. Ole’s not the right man for the job at all he won’t win anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And people said we would ‘challenge’ for the league? 🙄 😔

@MarthaFarkus must be happy today….
Absolutely! We were like 1970’s Brazil today and the greasy r*pist didn’t get a sniff

Ole IN!!!!! Typical Harry Maguire don’t know how he runs with that heavy head on his shoulders @MarthaFarkus must be doing the agadoo around the king power.

You definitely won’t get Zidane, Sam Allardyce till the end of the season keep you up on the last day, but in all seriousness United don’t even play like a team it’s individual talents playing for them selfs, I just can’t see Ronaldo or Pogba taking any notice of anything ole has to say.
Bloody was! 😂 The fans always lay it on Maguire when he plays against us and it always puts him off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maxi Lopez right now 🍿😆

I mean if you can get a man by having him cheat on his wife he’s most likely going to do the exact same thing too you as well😭😭
What’s quite funny to me but it isn’t really is like only 24 hours ago she was at the psg game with their kids supporting him and now she’s posted that and unfollowed him, all i can think about in my head is the one direction that says doesn’t it drive you crazy just how fast the night changes😭😭

Maxi Lopez right now 🍿😆

I also imagine this is blowing up in argentina right now

I also imagine this is blowing up in argentina right now
Oh it absolutely is! The girl he allegedly cheated on wanda with is an argentinian actress who had another scandal a few years back for sleeping with a famous married man. Wanda's post is actually aimed to her, it translates to "Another family you ruined for being a s!ut" 😬😬

Reactions: 8

I have to believe the Utd board is waiting for Poch, there has to be a plan surely??😩
As for Maguire, the fans and media clearly got in Ole’s head about having to play Lindelof and Bailly at CB, I guess he thought if Harry was fit he’d get blamed for not playing him (clearly he wasn’t match fit like)

Good for Chilly, scoring in his last 3 games, what a way to get his form back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.