Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds about right for Love Island people. Most of them seem like entitled stuck up snobs
tbh if that tweet is true i honestly wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest after her stint on there she wasn’t the most likeable person..

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new but wanted to spread my happiness about Ben Brereton from rovers. The lad is doing amazing in the Chilean NT it's like he transformed

Reactions: 10
I dont know if he is smarmy but he seems like an attention seeker and a little arrogant. When he was at Leicester he always posted Cags like on weekly basis to get likes on twitter because turkish people are so in love with Cags🤣and about 2 monthd ago he literally followed a modeling agency, i dont know if he still follows but what kind of a arrogancy is that🤮 these type of men never treat women well. Look at Maddison,JG etc...
I must admit, I enjoyed the Cags content 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just laughing at the Chilly/Joanne posts and remembering the time she barged past me without apologising at the King Power. Oh how I laughed when he dumped her.
Ha ha a soap "star" did that to me in Madam JoJo's in London once, then she pissed over down the stairs. Oh how we laughed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must admit, I enjoyed the Cags content 😆
Me either... also the nickname he came up with for him still goes on in turkey. Lord Farquad... chilly nicknamed him😂 but still i kinda believe he is not smarmy but likes attention. He was pretty famous in Turkey than he was in England around 2018.

He doesn’t only follow Lando on his socials he’s actually friends with him

Sorry to ask but what is Cags ?
Leicester city defender number 4. Ben used to post him all the time and made fun of him😂

Reactions: 2
Me either... also the nickname he came up with for him still goes on in turkey. Lord Farquad... chilly nicknamed him😂 but still i kinda believe he is not smarmy but likes attention. He was pretty famous in Turkey than he was in England around 2018.

Leicester city defender number 4. Ben used to post him all the time and made fun of him😂
Ohh okay thanks 😂

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new but wanted to spread my happiness about Ben Brereton from rovers. The lad is doing amazing in the Chilean NT it's like he transformed
I'm normally a bit of a cynic about players that switch allegiances at international level, but I think you can see from his teammates reaction when he scores that he's very much an accepted part of the squad, and as you point out, he's had a bit of a rebirth...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a decent transfer out of this as well. I suppose you're never too old to connect/reconnect with other aspects of your culture or identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm normally a bit of a cynic about players that switch allegiances at international level, but I think you can see from his teammates reaction when he scores that he's very much an accepted part of the squad, and as you point out, he's had a bit of a rebirth...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a decent transfer out of this as well. I suppose you're never too old to connect/reconnect with other aspects of your culture or identity.
Literally everyone loves him, hope to see him in a bigger club. I think its was a great decision for him (maybe because I'm chilean lol) but his price went up and also his game improved a lot.

Funny story, once upon a time, my sister in law could’ve ended up with Fikayo Tomori and a couple of other Chelsea players like Tammy Abraham. She used to go to all the same parties and things as they did and Fikayo took a big interest in her for a while as they both lived in and around Kent/South London, he was Gravesend I think and he was at Brighton same time to her being at uni there so they stayed in touch but think she went after his mate instead. She has a baby now, we all wish she’d gone for Fikayo so we could be making visits to Milan 🤣 we always make jokes to her about it that we could’ve been the extended family of a footballer. Very lovely lad according to her though.

I also have an older cousin who is now estranged mostly but she worked in quite a fancy shop in North London/basically Hartfordshire, she lived in Cockfosters (can’t remember what type it was but footballers of Tottenham/Arsenal mostly and other London clubs) frequented it a lot, I remember hearing stories when I was younger of little things with players like Defoe, John Carew, and Gary Cahill and dating them for a bit. There was a couple of others but I can’t remember who now but that could’ve been quite funny if she’d married a football, would’ve been very appropriate given how wealthy her dad was - always felt like my auntie encouraged it almost

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ohh okay thanks 😂
His name is Caglar Soyuncu, hence the nickname Cags 👍🏼

It’s time to cut the hair now though, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again
Been reading these threads for a good while but first comment is only now lol: It doesn’t surprise me about Joanna any event that’s on in london or Manchester she’s there. She’s a massive clout chaser. Also Anyone know anything about Trent Alexander Arnold/ Hannah atkins I’m just genuinely curious cause he’s quite private about his personal life. But I know he hooked up with Jennifer mcsween Elle brown last summer lol

Been reading these threads for a good while but first comment is only now lol: It doesn’t surprise me about Joanna any event that’s on in london or Manchester she’s there. She’s a massive clout chaser. Also Anyone know anything about Trent Alexander Arnold/ Hannah atkins I’m just genuinely curious cause he’s quite private about his personal life. But I know he hooked up with Jennifer mcsween Elle brown last summer lol
JG was following this girl last year if I’m not mistaken and was definitely following Elle from Love Island. Something must have happened... ben also follows her. He is doing what jack has done literally 😂

And people said we would ‘challenge’ for the league? 🙄 😔

@MarthaFarkus must be happy today….
We are never going to win anything with Ole as a manager and without a proper DM.
Get ready to suffer every second until December ✌(not that it will be great afterwards, but it probably won't be so awful)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but what a glorious day of football so far, liverpool destroying watford and now utd lost. I’ve never routed for leicester so much in my life 😭
We play you next week as well 😳…..could be curtains for Ole soon as our upcoming fixtures are mental!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.