Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel quite emotional? Seeing all the players singing sweet Caroline with the fans & family members made me well up a bit 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am buzzing that they are in the final. Gutted and confused for Grealish though. Forgive my bias for being a Villa fan, but I don't get it at all. Glad we won, but that took the gloss off it for me.

Just clocked Sasha chatting to Jack and Saka in the stands.

Reactions: 8
Dreadful commentary on ITV
BBC just do sport better IMO. No ads for a start, their whole outlook will just be smoother. They do a good montage too!

I am buzzing that they are in the final. Gutted and confused for Grealish though. Forgive my bias for being a Villa fan, but I don't get it at all. Glad we won, but that took the gloss off it for me.

Spotted!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

How many times i've been under that bridge.

BBC just do sport better IMO. No ads for a start, their whole outlook will just be smoother. They do a good montage too!

Spotted!
At least ITV didn't go straight to ads at the final whistle as people thought they would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lol

This is hilarious. I know the England fans here have a sense of humour so don't be offended and the better team won for sure but it made me giggle :D
Screenshot_20210707-232137_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god. That was ridiculously nerve wracking and Sunday will be ten times as bad but wow, I reckon we could actually do it now.

Reactions: 7

Saw that pic-which one is she? I couldn’t work it out! Wearing glasses?

It doesn’t means that they’re friends or anything like that but Megan and Olivia were seating pretty close in today’s match.

Reactions: 3
0A77AB1F-ABD9-4DDE-A89B-3FB2D98BE4F2.jpeg

here’s a photo from Instagram. Sasha is in the hat and white shirt of course. Bukayo’s family(?) is also right next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.