Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Can Olivia naylor throw a drink over Annie or fight one of the other wags at a game or something 😂 I know there’s not a lot of tea but this thread wasn’t made to obsess over the looks of the likes of mason Mount 😭 as much as he is beaut take that shit to tumblr or something, don’t mind a bit of chat about players looking good etc but it’s taken over the whole thread at this point. With regards to Maddison I don’t have anything to say about that 13 year old lesbian lookalike 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I agree. I’m normally just a lurker on her, but half the stuff on the last thread was the fantasies of a 12 year old. 😂 Absolute bullshit
Not gonna lie, I sometimes struggle to believe in the "personal experiences" with footballers shared on these threads. Tattle used to be reliable but nowadays people do anything for a bit of attention. I could come here and say I shagged the entirety of the Man United squad, provide no receipts and people would just ran with it. It's weird.

Without wishing to moderate, maybe it would be a good idea to make a ‘fanciable footballers’ thread or something. Just a thought.
People could just go on Tumblr and read some fanfiction. There are plenty over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

olivia321

VIP Member
He knows she won’t leave him, that’s why he’s so blatant about being a massive cnut. The humiliation and self esteem hit must be intolerable right now but still, I’d have way more respect for Kennedy if she upped and left by the time he gets back from Shaggers Island. Sadly, we all know she won’t.
I can’t help but feel sorry for her, I know people say she knew what he was like but she’s heavily pregnant her emotions and hormones will be all over the show and she’s not got any family here it’s actually sad but very predictable of him, it’s not good for the baby. I can’t stand the scrawny weasel.

Reactions: 29

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This was on Jamie Carragher’s IG - I think it’s meant to be Boris Johnson? It’s one of the things I don’t understand, not just about England fans but any fans who boo taking the knee and then celebrate victories with people of colour in their team, who have obviously contributed a great deal to the win 🤷🏻‍♀️

89AF3461-7A5A-47FA-BC99-0D628CE21C75.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sorry. I meant for the second sentence to be a post all by itself.

They just seem couple-y in interviews and especially when they were on Celebrity Gogglebox.
Christ here we go again 🙄 if that’s what you think I suggest you head to tumblr...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
Paige is bang average and a gold digger like the rest of them lol

Does anyone follow the insta model Veeanne ?

She is stunning but has bad choice in men. Recently said she’s in love with her fella, Danny Simpson. Who is an actual piece of shit. Then all posts about him were deleted.

All her mates are wags, Carla Kompany, Erin Borini etc blah blah blah

She has the most gorgeous kid but never shoes the dad, probs another footballer zzz
If you think Paige is bang average I would hate to imagine what you would think of me 😭 I think she’s stunning and nice to see a black wag as majority are white (not that it’s a problem I’m just saying it’s nice to see). What makes you think she’s a gold digger?

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why do I feel quite emotional? Seeing all the players singing sweet Caroline with the fans & family members made me well up a bit 😭

• Heart

Sh12345

Chatty Member
It would be more enjoyable if that picked a more interesting bunch of players to write their fantasies about. We know the ‘avengers’ all cheat, it’s not tea anymore and Mount couldn’t be more average. If he lost the big pay packet I doubt many would give him a second look. Maybe I’m just getting old…
I agree. I’m normally just a lurker on her, but half the stuff on the last thread was the fantasies of a 12 year old. 😂 Absolute bullshit

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
The real thing that will make people get it are airlines requiring it.

Plus, you already need to get shots if you’re travelling to certain countries so it’s no different. WAGs and their kind put all sorts of pseudoscientific shite into their bodies anyway 😂

If you’re going to let Jack Grealish or James Maddison inside you, a little jab won’t do any harm 😂
Doesn’t Olivia own or work in a beauty clinic? Where shit is literally injected into your face and body? But god forbid someone offers the woman a vaccine that will most likely save her life and the lives of those around her 😭

Reactions: 22

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
The guy looks like Noel Edmunds ffs! What do these women see in him?! (rhetorical question) He’d better have the season of his life next season because he seriously owes us one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
He knows she won’t leave him, that’s why he’s so blatant about being a massive cnut. The humiliation and self esteem hit must be intolerable right now but still, I’d have way more respect for Kennedy if she upped and left by the time he gets back from Shaggers Island. Sadly, we all know she won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21