Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not dramatic at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really love to disagree with people on here don’t you?! Never come across anyone who so keen to make their point, everyone’s got different opinions, chill
Are you on about the same person, as there posts I always enjoy as always factual info.

And my 'usually' was a bit dramatic I just couldnt think how else to word it haha

Are you on about the same person, as there posts I always enjoy as always factual info.

And my 'usually' was a bit dramatic I just couldnt think how else to word it haha
Yes, their posts are their opinions, like all of ours, and word ‘usually’ is not dramatic at all, the luck has not gone England’s way in the past hence not being in a final for years, it’s not all down to talent

Reactions: 2
Yes and the word ‘usually’ is not dramatic at all, many decisions have not gone England’s way in the past, I wouldn’t listen to the opinion of someone who labels themselves Irish anyway 🤣
I view it same as club football decisions can go either way but to me it 'usually' :ROFLMAO: evens out

Whats wrong with them saying there Irish though?

I view it same as club football decisions can go either way but to me it 'usually' :ROFLMAO: evens out

Whats wrong with them saying there Irish though?
Nothing wrong with Irish, I am 1/4 but to me they’re on the wind up, especially with the comments on Rice and Grealish 😝

It’s not dramatic at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really love to disagree with people on here don’t you?! Never come across anyone who so keen to make their point, everyone’s got different opinions, chill
My post was pretty mild IMO. It’s a conversation about football and different people have different opinions. My opinion is football fans remember the times they were wronged more than when things went their way.

I’ve not made anything personal so I don’t see the need to have a go at me.

Lmao last night was definitely something to remember, I don’t England should’ve won(sorry my opinion) that penalty shouldn’t have happened in the first place, but oh well, they didn’t even react when Mount shoved Danish player, where he clearly deserved a yellow card(there’s a video on YouTube). I agree that they all played very well, but that’s just my opinion, you don’t have to agree with me. I’m from Cyprus(studying in London) it doesn’t affect me or my country whoever wins hahaha but England fans last night were acting so bad on the streets 🤢 I live in the very secure area, nothing ever happens here, just big buildings and apartment complexes all around, and literally 10m from where I live there was a massive fight, don’t know how they even ended up here or if they live near me, but when the ambulance came, everyone ran off, there was just one boy who was injured pretty badly, I couldn’t even sleep in the end. 😕

It was a good game, I enjoyed it just think the result should’ve been different. :) I am not hating on England players, the whole tournament they were amazing, BUT they were extremely and I meaaaaan extremely privileged the whole tournament, they only went to Rome, and if we look at all the other teams, every single team and their fans had to travel somewhere.
Wow I didn’t pay too much attention to the Mount push at the time but after you bringing it up I’ve watched it and HOW did he not get pulled up on it?? Yellow card for sure even though I love him

Reactions: 1

And just to be clear, I wasn’t having a go at you at all. I was joking about the 1966 reference and then the Henry one was more genuine in that I really believe we remember the wrong decisions that go against us more.

Also, since day one I have said England can win it and have defended Southgate’s choices. Sure I tease the English a bit but I figured we’re allowed mild banter!

Reactions: 3
And just to be clear, I wasn’t having a go at you at all. I was joking about the 1966 reference and then the Henry one was more genuine in that I really believe we remember the wrong decisions that go against us more.

Also, since day one I have said England can win it and have defended Southgate’s choices. Sure I tease the English a bit but I figured we’re allowed mild banter!
oh I understood what you meant :) And I agree its like Man Utd we get called Varchester as everyone just remembers the ones that went our way, yet theres ones that went against us which rival fans ignore.

People in the comments are clocking on it’s family and also Jack’s girlfriend but majority are clueless he even had a girlfriend haha poor Sasha
“Catt” is probably Sasha on the old sock puppet account😂 sure she has a bit of time to kill throughout the day with the modelling looking slim pickings

I am joking btw if anyone thinks I’m being intentionally mean

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if the penalty was soft Kane was denied a much more obvious one earlier in the game. Swings and roundabouts.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
oh I understood what you meant :) And I agree its like Man Utd we get called Varchester as everyone just remembers the ones that went our way, yet theres ones that went against us which rival fans ignore.
Definitely. The more a team attacks the more likely they are to have penalties etc go their way as they spend more time in the other half.

I went back and read my post again and I was actually praising England too. Last time that happens :ROFLMAO:

Football referring decisions have always been cancelled out in time. Like in Euro 2012 England really should have only drawn with Ukraine because the Ukraine had a Lampard type goal disallowed which had gone over the line.

I saw Uefa have charged England over that disgraceful laser shone in Kaspar's eyes. I wish that the FA would ban these neanderthal thugs from attending matches. They add nothing except giving a terrible view of England to the rest of the world. It isn't fair on the decent fans or Gareth and the boys.

Reactions: 10
I saw Uefa have charged England over that disgraceful laser shone in Kaspar's eyes. I wish that the FA would ban these neanderthal thugs from attending matches. They add nothing except giving a terrible view of England to the rest of the world. It isn't fair on the decent fans or Gareth and the boys.
I love watching England but so many of our fans are awful. the amount of booing last night just because Denmark had the ball.
I know its been awhile since I watched a game with fans in, but i'm sure that doesnt normally happen

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love watching England but so many of our fans are awful. the amount of booing last night just because Denmark had the ball.
I know its been awhile since I watched a game with fans in, but i'm sure that doesnt normally happen
While it seems to be mainly an rude England habit There was some at some of the other Home Games for various teams in the group stages. Pretty sure France and Portugal got booed in Budapest.

I am sure with CCTV the scum doing it will soon be caught.

While it seems to be mainly an rude England habit There was some at some of the other Home Games for various teams in the group stages. Pretty sure France and Portugal got booed in Budapest.
oh I know it happens in other games, i'm one who watches every game during WC and Euros etc lol
just in the past its mostly when a player has fouled us etc or is a disliked player. instead of it being boos for all danish lol.
Germany game for example i'd expect it but thought most of us had a soft spot after all Denmark have been thru.

Loool and you’re telling me Mount didn’t even get a yellow card…bullshit
I mean there were a fair few challenges from Denmark that the ref didn’t bat an eyelid towards that would’ve usually been carded. Just one of those things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.