Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 652665
here’s a photo from Instagram. Sasha is in the hat and white shirt of course. Bukayo’s family(?) is also right next to her.
Love how this went completely unnoticed by me. Give her an autograph book and pen, because she be standing there like a fan for anyone who didn’t have an idea of the link 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how this went completely unnoticed by me. Give her an autograph book and pen, because she be standing there like a fan for anyone who didn’t have an idea of the link 😬
They are an interesting couple, i don’t even know why they try 😭 like longevity isn’t a stronge enough link.

Reactions: 10
This was on Jamie Carragher’s IG - I think it’s meant to be Boris Johnson? It’s one of the things I don’t understand, not just about England fans but any fans who boo taking the knee and then celebrate victories with people of colour in their team, who have obviously contributed a great deal to the win 🤷🏻‍♀️

89AF3461-7A5A-47FA-BC99-0D628CE21C75.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This was on Jamie Carragher’s IG - I think it’s meant to be Boris Johnson? It’s one of the things I don’t understand, not just about England fans but any fans who boo taking the knee and then celebrate victories with people of colour in their team, who have obviously contributed a great deal to the win 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 652754
It’s one of life’s great mysteries. These people seem to have no awareness of how hypocritical it all is either. Thick as mince!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s being shared as a meme on Instagram as if they are chatting up random girls 😂 seemingly no one actually realises who she is! I’d be mortified…

also as an aside after fully embracing the England shirt, flags, face paints, etc I am now stuck in for the only final in my lifetime so far as I’ve tested positive for covid 😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
it’s being shared as a meme on Instagram as if they are chatting up random girls 😂 seemingly no one actually realises who she is! I’d be mortified…

also as an aside after fully embracing the England shirt, flags, face paints, etc I am now stuck in for the only final in my lifetime so far as I’ve tested positive for covid 😫
So sorry to hear that - hope you feeling ok.

The Sun who have mentioned her a few times recently don’t name her but do say it was Grealish and Saka’s family and friends ds.

Reactions: 2
Lmao last night was definitely something to remember, I don’t England should’ve won(sorry my opinion) that penalty shouldn’t have happened in the first place, but oh well, they didn’t even react when Mount shoved Danish player, where he clearly deserved a yellow card(there’s a video on YouTube). I agree that they all played very well, but that’s just my opinion, you don’t have to agree with me. I’m from Cyprus(studying in London) it doesn’t affect me or my country whoever wins hahaha but England fans last night were acting so bad on the streets 🤢 I live in the very secure area, nothing ever happens here, just big buildings and apartment complexes all around, and literally 10m from where I live there was a massive fight, don’t know how they even ended up here or if they live near me, but when the ambulance came, everyone ran off, there was just one boy who was injured pretty badly, I couldn’t even sleep in the end. 😕

Lmao last night was definitely something to remember, I don’t England should’ve won(sorry my opinion) that penalty shouldn’t have happened in the first place, but oh well, they didn’t even react when Mount shoved Danish player, where he clearly deserved a yellow card(there’s a video on YouTube). I agree that they all played very well, but that’s just my opinion, you don’t have to agree with me. I’m from Cyprus(studying in London) it doesn’t affect me or my country whoever wins hahaha but England fans last night were acting so bad on the streets 🤢 I live in the very secure area, nothing ever happens here, just big buildings and apartment complexes all around, and literally 10m from where I live there was a massive fight, don’t know how they even ended up here or if they live near me, but when the ambulance came, everyone ran off, there was just one boy who was injured pretty badly, I couldn’t even sleep in the end. 😕
It was a good game, I enjoyed it just think the result should’ve been different. :) I am not hating on England players, the whole tournament they were amazing, BUT they were extremely and I meaaaaan extremely privileged the whole tournament, they only went to Rome, and if we look at all the other teams, every single team and their fans had to travel somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Penalty or not, Sometimes decisions go your way and others dont. Usually where England are concerned it goes against us (Lampards 'goal' etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Penalty or not, Sometimes decisions go your way and others dont. Usually where England are concerned it goes against us (Lampards 'goal' etc)
I think saying "usually" is a tad dramatic. Countries generally remember the decisions that didn't go their way and the ones that were fortunate get forgotten. Take Ireland for example. Everyone remembers the Thierry Henry handball, but ignores that we got away with what should have been a French penalty in the same extra time. The reality is England were dominant and the pressure on Denmark was mounting. Nobody knows what would happen if it wasn't given, but the odds are the pressure would have paid off. Especially once Denmark had 10 men after the injury.

Don't worry, I have plenty of English examples ready to go too there's a pretty obvious England/Germany was it over the line example!). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I think saying "usually" is a tad dramatic. Countries generally remember the decisions that didn't go their way and the ones that were fortunate get forgotten. Take Ireland for example. Everyone remembers the Thierry Henry handball, but ignores that we got away with what should have been a French penalty in the same extra time. The reality is England were dominant and the pressure on Denmark was mounting. Nobody knows what would happen if it wasn't given, but the odds are the pressure would have paid off. Especially once Denmark had 10 men after the injury.

Don't worry, I have plenty of English examples ready to go too there's a pretty obvious England/Germany was it over the line example!). :ROFLMAO:
in the words of wenger 'i did not see it' :ROFLMAO: i'm just glad Kasper did save the pen originally after the laser.

Reactions: 3

England were the better team although Denmark were great Kasper kept them in the game . Would love for england to win .

Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear that - hope you feeling ok.

The Sun who have mentioned her a few times recently don’t name her but do say it was Grealish and Saka’s family and friends ds.
Thank you - not going to lie it's a lot worse than I though it would be - completely floored me despite have two vaccines but I accept i'm either one of the unlucky few who have still caught it or that I need a booster by now as it's 8 months since my second dose (via a clinical trial)

I'd be mortified if I was Sasha and no one on social media was even recognizing me - although I'm childish enough I'd probably repost the same picture and make it clear it was me... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10

It’s not dramatic at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really love to disagree with people on here don’t you?! Never come across anyone who so keen to make their point, everyone’s got different opinions, chill

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.