Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a yellow but it seems like the ref handled it well.... Its not like he used his head or punched the guy in the face...
The kick out is the bit that could have landed him in trouble especially if the Danish player took a tumble (debatable he meant it but it's one of those that if a ref gave it then VAR wouldn't over turn it). It's one of those small things that cause zero harm but that could get a red card. A bit like Beckham in 98 or Rooney in 2006.

Mount did something similar earlier in the season against Man United: https://www.givemesport.com/1654749...ge-emerges-of-mason-mount-kicking-out-at-fred

Reactions: 3
I love watching England but so many of our fans are awful. the amount of booing last night just because Denmark had the ball.
I know its been awhile since I watched a game with fans in, but i'm sure that doesnt normally happen
You are obviously one of the good ones.
Sadly there are quite a few bad ones around.
Given they boo their own players for taking the knee it's hardly to be expected they behave themselves in other ways.

And the laser thinh was just vile.

Reactions: 2

Also it looks like the private meet up of the Players and Wags was socially distanced as Fern said on Instagram she hasnt been any nearer to Harry than the wall system they have been using at Wembley for five weeks.

Given they boo their own players for taking the knee it's hardly to be expected they behave themselves in other ways.

And the nasty comments on Twitter🤮🤮 especially when they played against Germany and camera showed German girl crying, disgusting tweets were made

• Angry
And the nasty comments on Twitter🤮🤮 especially when they played against Germany and camera showed German girl crying, disgusting tweets were made
I felt sorry for the girl, but every country has goons online who would make similar jokes. I don't think TV companies should pick out kids crying at games.

Also, do the directors just scan the crowd looking for hot girls? They always find a few stunners!

Reactions: 6
Before people start having a go at England fans and labelling them because of a minority.....

May i remind you of all the countries who are well known for having racist fans, largely eastern european countries. Sorry but i think thats a much bigger deal that a few idiots booing a national anthem.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I felt sorry for the girl, but every country has goons online who would make similar jokes. I don't think TV companies should pick out kids crying at games.

Also, do the directors just scan the crowd looking for hot girls? They always find a few stunners!
Yessss, they need to stop showing kids

Reactions: 1
Yeah that was just unbelievably vile. Why are people such arseholes

And I understand that other countries have bad fans but when they are caught behaving badly let's discuss it

Reactions: 4
The kick out is the bit that could have landed him in trouble especially if the Danish player took a tumble (debatable he meant it but it's one of those that if a ref gave it then VAR wouldn't over turn it). It's one of those small things that cause zero harm but that could get a red card. A bit like Beckham in 98 or Rooney in 2006.

Mount did something similar earlier in the season against Man United: https://www.givemesport.com/1654749...ge-emerges-of-mason-mount-kicking-out-at-fred
This is one of the things I think Italy will home in on Sunday night, they’ll target players with shorter fuses and bait them, try and provoke a reaction in and out of the box

Reactions: 4

yeah and we cant even really say its just the minority being like that. As theres so many of them

• Heart

Was it a Croatia fan who used the laser on Denmark at the last World Cup? I remember someone use one but not sure who.

And Maguire throwing a fit after he elbowed Kjaer, I get that it wasn’t intentional, but just apologize and go on with the game

Was it a Croatia fan who used the laser on Denmark at the last World Cup? I remember someone use one but not sure who.
I wouldn't be surprised. Eastern European footballl fans are by and large awful aswell.

This is one of the things I think Italy will home in on Sunday night, they’ll target players with shorter fuses and bait them, try and provoke a reaction in and out of the box
Spot on Lenny. Chiellini et al will be very tough.
I'm looking forward to the battle to be honest. Should be either a fantastic game or a blood bath or both 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm looking forward to the battle to be honest. Should be either a fantastic game or a blood bath or both 🤣
Mount needs to take a chill pill before the game on Sunday lol he also has similar “moments” 😒when playing for Chelsea

Yeah that was just unbelievably vile. Why are people such arseholes

And I understand that other countries have bad fans but when they are caught behaving badly let's discuss it
Very true. As ever there is a middle ground to this and there are arseholes everywhere. But the England team does unfortunately have a portion of the fanbase who are twats. It's always a minority but it's a very vocal attention seeking minority and the trouble they create goes beyond booing an anthem. That type of fan ruins it at tournaments for the normal fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mount needs to take a chill pill before the game on Sunday lol he also has similar “moments” 😒when playing for Chelsea
But on the brighter side I think it was lovely that he gave that girl his t shirt, really sweet of him

Reactions: 10
This Italian team seem to be masters of the dark arts too. They are almost comedically good at it but it's so frustrating when they are clearly killing a game they are winning.

I think England will be too strong for them though over the 90 minutes or beyond. The English bench makes the difference for me.

This Italian team seem to be masters of the dark arts too. They are almost comedically good at it but it's so frustrating when they are clearly killing a game they are winning.

I think England will be too strong for them though over the 90 minutes or beyond. The English bench makes the difference for me.
We will see, I think playing in their home country and their city could go both ways, massive pressure on them to perform and be the best, fans and supporters cheering, but also frustration if they start to lose and the other team has the ball more, I mean who wants to lose in their home country? :p

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.