Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still follows him and her IG caption says “back soon baby” with the spanish flag so she’s not there yet. I follow Stones sister on IG and Olivia is with her today going to Wembley
My insta must be playing up then. I have had that before with follow lists not working - some very obvious celebrities appear to be not following each other when they post pictures of each other frequently.

Reactions: 2
I’m with you girl @Tabbytiger !! Mason is fit af and I love his personality. I’m not sure what my chances are considering I live in Ireland 💔😪. I think natasha is lapping up every bit of attention from being mason’s suspected new gf.

Reactions: 5
predictions for tonight?
Shitting it. Feel it’ll be a close game but i’m no where near as confident as that dimwit Rio Ferdinand mouthing off last night that we are going to win it all. Hold your horses mate! Sorry to go off track but god I can’t stand the bloke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shitting it. Feel it’ll be a close game but i’m no where near as confident as that dimwit Rio Ferdinand mouthing off last night that we are going to win it all. Hold your horses mate! Sorry to go off track but god I can’t stand the bloke.
same, it’s going to be tough, I think there will be penalties, or time will be added and the game will be extra long

Reactions: 6
In some ways I am glad he’s saying that as it stops me liking this English team 😂 Italy have just beaten Belgium and Spain, of course they could beat England. Rio is being his usual daft self.

I see England winning 1-0 or 2-1 tonight. I can see it being pretty cagey.

Reactions: 7
Going by her Instagram I think Olivia Naylor might have gone to Spain?

Also she doesn’t appear to be following John on Instagram nor him following her - I am sure they both used to follow each other at one point?
I think she means she will be back in Spain soon. Not sure if they ever followed each other but she has a private account where they will follow each other I’m sure

predictions for tonight?
It’s not going to be a breezey stress free game like Saturday was. I think they’ll really have to focus and bring the energy. I honestly don’t know which way it will go but I’m rooting for Denmark 🇩🇰

Reactions: 3
Wow just a handful of them still together, Paul Ince and his wife looks cute together
Sheryl was a lovely woman. Gazza made her life hell and she still helped him. What an amazing woman

Ferdinand is a dope and adds nothing to the panel. Should have had Lamps on instead of him.

Reactions: 7
Same, he pissed me off with the Sancho thing ..bleeping agreed in principle and he’s going on like it’s a done deal

Stupid duck

Reactions: 3
Same, he pissed me off with the Sancho thing ..bleeping agreed in principle and he’s going on like it’s a done deal

Stupid duck
That deal is almost certainly actually completed except for the legal documents. Things like that are generally known within the game. You don’t get both clubs announcing it if it’s not all agreed.

Rio has direct insight into agreeing a deal mid tournament as he did that with United himself in 2002.

It's mad that Chilwell has not played a single game - Shaw has completely become the #1 left back in just one season!
I really do feel for Chilwell as he is a great player, but Southgate needs to play who suits best unfortunately

Reactions: 5
I think we have a massive chance of winning it all, especially considering we're playing at home but I can understand why supporters of other national teams absolutely despise the English. England fans have been outrageously arrogant throughout the entire tournament and the fact some people are still denying the unbelievable luck England had with all our fixtures apart from one being played at home while fans of other countries aren't even allowed in and other national teams have had to travel all around Europe and comparing the situation to a regular host nation like France in 2016 is so pathetic. People are calling Schmeichel arrogant for his response in the press conference but no one seems to be coming for the journalist and his idiotic question that absolutely deserved the answer it got. Having said that, I still hope the lads win it because they absolutely deserve.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.