Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt someone say on here his family would not be too happy if he had kids with a mixed or black women even through that seems to be his real type.

I will be surprised if Madison gets married but you never know.
That was me who said that… He’s got a family of Karen’s and Sasha is an only child so she clings on to his big family.

Reactions: 7
That was me who said that… He’s got a family of Karen’s and Sasha is an only child so she clings on to his big family.
his sister seems vile mum too
he should leave and be with the person he wants to be with but thats just my opinion

Reactions: 4
not sure honestly he could pull a Kyle Walker and just not get married I dont know if she wants to since she's secured her meal ticket already

madders grosses me out he seems vile and I hate those earrings
Annie should demand any More children are via IVF so she doesn’t have to risk an infection as he will never stop cheating.

Reactions: 6
I know we all assumed Olivia‘s son used Naylor as a surname but with him clearly seeing John as daddy I bet he has Stones as a surname.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.