Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Finally caught up! So to conclude: people love MM’s nose, a couple of you are trying to hook up with footballers, Sasha is still a mug and footballers are cheats.

Ok cool, as you were 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’ve just seen James Madison BoohooMan adds on the side of a double decker bus here in London.

Also how cringe that Cat Cavil has tagged Jorginho as an Italian stallion - through how do people know his ex was there - I can’t find the pics
I just don’t find Maddison attractive at all. I think he looks like a 13 year old lesbian.
I get the hype around mount & even Chilwell but I draw the line 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ok that’s a relief. Was getting like a 6th form common room in here for a while. These threads have never moved so fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
Also that picture Eriksen posted literally made me cry 😢 I’m so glad he seems like he’s going to be ok, still cannot believe it actually happened. I was convinced I had just watched a man die on live TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Do some of you really believe you’re going to marry a footballer? I mean, I did when I was about 15 but then dated one a few years ago and thought nah.

Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BDY_97

VIP Member
Lauren is the most natural and normal looking WAG I've ever seen. Dare I say "plain looking" compared to the other ones and I love her for it. She seems secure in herself and that's the kind of energy we need in a world of fillers and the like. I hope they make it. I'm rooting for you Lauren!
Personally I think Kate kane is even more natural looking. She hasn’t went down the road of fillers/heavy makeup (which are absolutely fine btw) and I like that she hasn’t felt pressured to change to fit the standard

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I adore Rice but he needs to not start, start Grealish instead thus removing that dire double pivot, get Sancho on instead of Sterling for the speed.

Bellingham can come on for Phillips a little later to spare the legs. Boom. Gimme a waistcoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BDY_97

VIP Member
He is either going through a mid life crisis and is suddenly cheating or was lucky to not get exposed before.

She's made the Sun - party time for her now.
“He thinks it’s best if the fans still think he’s single” I’M DONE 😭 if my boyfriend said that I would be off

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Zantezoo

VIP Member
We’ve made it to thread 10!

Too much to recap so previous thread here ⤵

Wonder if Desiree or the German poster will join in again and give us closure?

• Haha
Reactions: 15