Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, soraja vucelic had some connections to neymar few years ago, she’s banned in serbia, you can search her up on instagram

Reactions: 3
i hope she has a backup option if she gets with one! you’re never 100% sure with footballers, they go to a different country, find a new girl and dump you, if you don’t have any source of income or saved up money, you’re stranded.
Yea i’m not sure if she does. it’s a risky move but if it works i guess fair play hahaha

Reactions: 1
Jesus this threads taken a turn, one minute we are just casually gossiping and I’m now reading that madders is into toes 😭 I heard Declan rices voice for the first time the other day and could have died, I was convinced he had a chavvy northern accent 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that too, and what I heared was that she wanted to go the surrogacy way, because she didnt want to loose her figure "worked hard for it"
That seems so vain. I don’t think she even moved over with him and stayed mostly in Spain didn’t she.

That seems so vain. I don’t think she even moved over with him and stayed mostly in Spain didn’t she.
Not sure if she did

Jesus this threads taken a turn, one minute we are just casually gossiping and I’m now reading that madders is into toes 😭 I heard Declan rices voice for the first time the other day and could have died, I was convinced he had a chavvy northern accent 😂😂
😂 I was reading that toes part over lunch today, and could not finish my salad 🤦‍♀️
Lol dec can speak to me all day 24/7

Jordan henderson is another one of my faves honestly I think its the beard and eyes
Hendo has been looking unreal recently. I never really rated him looks wise until after the World Cup, I think it’s Defos the beard that’s been the game changer, and the accent 😂 I think the fact that he’s such a decent guy as well makes him so attractive

Reactions: 7
Hendo has been looking unreal recently. I never really rated him looks wise until after the World Cup, I think it’s Defos the beard that’s been the game changer, and the accent 😂 I think the fact that he’s such a decent guy as well makes him so attractive
Family guy vibes, wholesome💞

Reactions: 2
I love him!! he seems like a decent sweet guy as well and husband so I hope he doesn't let me down

Reactions: 5
They must be tons and tons of tea we never ever hear about. On another gossip forum people were shocked that Kairo is Kyle‘s only love child considering he seems to be a sex addict.

this is that girl soraja
Neymar is a creep - how bad do you have to be to sexually assault someone working for one of the richest and most well companies in the world.

They must be tons and tons of tea we never ever hear about. On another gossip forum people were shocked that Kairo is Kyle‘s only love child considering he seems to be a sex addict.

Neymar is a creep - how bad do you have to be to sexually assault someone working for one of the richest and most well companies in the world.
i’m convinced that grealish has a secret child, that mans gotta have a secret kid with some chick that he had a one night stand with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’m convinced that grealish has a secret child, that mans gotta have a secret kid with some chick that he had a one night stand with
oof I would not be surprised sis

I still cant believe madders is gonna be a dad and hes claimed the mum

Reactions: 6

Neymar as usual pays his way out of it, vile
Alot of these guys pay their way out of these situations.

And yes theres no way he does not have a secret kid

oof I would not be surprised sis

I still cant believe madders is gonna be a dad and hes claimed the mum
Do you guys think tho, he will marry her?

Didnt someone say on here his family would not be too happy if he had kids with a mixed or black women even through that seems to be his real type.

I will be surprised if Madison gets married but you never know.

if he marries her, it would be a publicity stunt, he doesn’t seem like a family guy

not sure honestly he could pull a Kyle Walker and just not get married I dont know if she wants to since she's secured her meal ticket already

if he marries her, it would be a publicity stunt, he doesn’t seem like a family guy
madders grosses me out he seems vile and I hate those earrings

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.