Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
England really have drawn the short straw. Who wants to win our group and have to play Portugal or either of these two currently playing. I honestly hope we come second in the group as we might well get heavily defeated otherwise. Playing one of them in the quarter is slightly better as the first knockout round is often harder than the quarters on non established teams.

Reactions: 5
The Military is another.

I see Harry and Fern have got themselves a protection dog.
What a beautiful dog. Kieran trippier and his wife have also got one from the same place, pretty much confirms he will be playing back in the UK now

Reactions: 3
What a beautiful dog. Kieran trippier and his wife have also got one from the same place, pretty much confirms he will be playing back in the UK now
He has probably effectively signed but you can’t really do a medical during a tournament especially not during Covid.

Reactions: 2
Since we on the topic of being honest, I would totes have a threesome with mase and dec 🤭
Haha 😆 Reminds me of the girl in Ireland who had a threesome with two rugby internationals that ended up being a mini social media storm.

There’s plenty of women’s footballers I wouldn’t mind playing piggy in the middle for, so I can the appeal!

That clatter/challenge into Pavard!😳 , my heart stopped, thank god his okay to continue

Haha 😆 Reminds me of the girl in Ireland who had a threesome with two rugby internationals that ended up being a mini social media storm.

There’s plenty of women’s footballers I wouldn’t mind playing piggy in the middle for, so I can the appeal!
😁😁😁😁

That clatter/challenge into Pavard!😳 , my heart stopped, thank god his okay to continue

😁😁😁😁
Cannot believe they let Pavard play on tbh, he clearly was out cold for a couple of seconds after that, or so it seemed.
Also if anyone didn’t know I will be marrying Pavard he just doesn’t know it yet 😂

• Heart
Cannot believe they let Pavard play on tbh, he clearly was out cold for a couple of seconds after that, or so it seemed.
Also if anyone didn’t know I will be marrying Pavard he just doesn’t know it yet 😂
So its either you or me who he will marry🤣
And i too agree that he should not have been to allowed to continue

Arguably should he have Carried on. He looked like he was briefly knocked out - concussion still not treated as seriously as it should.
When will they ever learn, on how seriously dangerous it is

Arguably should he have Carried on. He looked like he was briefly knocked out - concussion still not treated as seriously as it should.
Seems uefa’s concussion policies are just ‘run it off it’ll be right’

So its either you or me who he will marry🤣
And i too agree that he should not have been to allowed to continue

When will they ever learn, on how seriously dangerous it is
Lmao may the best women win 🤣
Hopefully he gets a full check over after the match

Reactions: 1
Seems uefa’s concussion policies are just ‘run it off it’ll be right’

Lmao may the best women win 🤣
Hopefully he gets a full check over after the match
But seriously tho, does he have a gf?
I would like to think its standard he gets that full check

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.