Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why some people rate reality tv stars as a no go, in my opinion its just a job they do and its fun, sooo
i respect every job! i am not originally from england, but i moved to london for uni, in my country reality shows are the worst thing ever, violence is promoted…

Reactions: 2
I think declan is that guy that would cry when he would get dumped, and wouldn’t walk out of his house for weeks😭 that’s not a bad thing, he just seems so sweet
I love his accent

i respect every job! i am not originally from england, but i moved to london for uni, in my country reality shows are the worst thing ever, violence is promoted…
Hey that was not aimed at you, I was speaking in general

The way some junior elite footballers train makes them somewhat naive - it’s like a bubble and keeping up with non footballing interests and friends can be a struggle.

It’s why a lot of them seem to hate talking football on Nights out. One of my Essex relatives met Andy Carrol clubbing several times and said he never ever likes to talk about football when out.
i mean they are probably sick of hearing same old questions, i don’t blame them, they just wanna be “normal” people, i couldn’t imagine going clubbing and everyone is coming up to take a picture, they have zero privacy

Reactions: 1
i mean they are probably sick of hearing same old questions, i don’t blame them, they just wanna be “normal” people, i couldn’t imagine going clubbing and everyone is coming up to take a picture, they have zero privacy
Yea, and I see them as normal guys, who happens to be pro ballers.

She’s got about 10k-12k on insta but works with my cousin in an office job.

She says she’s only doing it until she can get a footballer tho!
i hope she has a backup option if she gets with one! you’re never 100% sure with footballers, they go to a different country, find a new girl and dump you, if you don’t have any source of income or saved up money, you’re stranded.

Reactions: 7
Since we on the topic of being honest, I would totes have a threesome with mase and dec 🤭

i hope she has a backup option if she gets with one! you’re never 100% sure with footballers, they go to a different country, find a new girl and dump you, if you don’t have any source of income or saved up money, you’re stranded.
Yea she needs to be careful, wishing her all of the best tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since we on the topic of being honest, I would totes have a threesome with mase and dec 🤭

Yea she needs to be careful, wishing her all of the best tho!
you go girl!! hahahahahahaha besides mason, i love fiete arp, he plays for bayern(bayern is def in my top 3 clubs) james rodriguez also played for bayern after real madrid, i was crushing on him hard five years ago hahahaha, he has kids and a wife now i think, haven’t looked him up in years

you go girl!! hahahahahahaha besides mason, i love fiete arp, he plays for bayern(bayern is def in my top 3 clubs) james rodriguez also played for bayern after real madrid, i was crushing on him hard five years ago hahahaha, he has kids and a wife now i think, haven’t looked him up in years
Jordan henderson is another one of my faves honestly I think its the beard and eyes

Reactions: 7
You have good taste in guys hey👌, and good taste in footie clubs👌
I think Rodriguez is in a relationship with Marc Anthony's ex wife. They have a son together, was born via surrogate.

Jordan henderson is another one of my faves honestly I think its the beard and eyes
Oh girl I know what you meaaaan

You have good taste in guys hey👌, and good taste in footie clubs👌
I think Rodriguez is in a relationship with Marc Anthony's ex wife. They have a son together, was born via surrogate.

Oh girl I know what you meaaaan
shannon de lima, i think that’s her name if i’m right

look up luka jovic, he has 2 kids and a wife, but he is so attractive! and very yound hahahahaha he played one season i think for real madrid

James seems much more into his Kids than his partner - she is never on his insta But his kids are. They also didn’t seem together that long before having a kid by surrogacy.

H

look up luka jovic, he has 2 kids and a wife, but he is so attractive! and very yound hahahahaha he played one season i think for real madrid
Oh sweets, I know about him, fiiiine looking fella

James seems much more into his Kids than his partner - she is never on his insta But his kids are. They also didn’t seem together that long before having a kid by surrogacy.
I noticed that too, and what I heared was that she wanted to go the surrogacy way, because she didnt want to loose her figure "worked hard for it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.