Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m surprised leah let tammy go on an all boys vacation.i saw some videos on social media and you can see and hear women all around them

Reactions: 4
i’m surprised leah let tammy go on an all boys vacation.i saw some videos on social media and you can see and hear women all around them
there was proof he cheats on earlier threads she knows it too

Reactions: 3
I am suprised any wag is ever happy with her man going on holiday without with a gang of other men.

Reactions: 5
i’ll stay in my lane with mason mount, next time i see him in london, i am coming up to him and telling him that we need to get married🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s why a lot of them seem to hate talking football on Nights out. One of my Essex relatives met Andy Carrol clubbing several times and said he never ever likes to talk about football when out.
It’s probably more that they don’t want to only talk about football. Some love talking about it but not with randoms on a night out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.