Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve made it to thread 10!

Too much to recap so previous thread here ⤵

Wonder if Desiree or the German poster will join in again and give us closure?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i always wondered, so i gotta ask this, do you guys know if these footballers have any weird kinks/fetishes? lmao

Ive just seen on insta the pics of Olvia with her son and his face not blurred. He looks to me quite like his bio father facially.

Plus Annie and Coleen Rooney seem to still be tight

Reactions: 2
shanice and Brandon are back together?? or were they together this whole time I thought they broke up

Ive just seen on insta the pics of Olvia with her son and his face not blurred. He looks to me quite like his bio father facially.

Plus Annie and Coleen Rooney seem to still be tight
Please can you tell me where on Instagram you saw this?

shanice and Brandon are back together?? or were they together this whole time I thought they broke up
i’m sorry, he looks like a kid next to her😭 she is stunning, and he is really cute, i just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they are in a relationship

i’m sorry, he looks like a kid next to her😭 she is stunning, and he is really cute, i just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they are in a relationship
is she actually that tan? or black fishing (not trying to start anything just genuinely curious) I remember her being lighter before

Reactions: 1
is she actually that tan? or black fishing (not trying to start anything just genuinely curious) I remember her being lighter before
i am not sure, in some pictures when i look at her face she looks white, like her features, but on some she looks asian/mixed

she’s 3/4 white and 1/4 black (barbados). she uses tanning beds excessively and then you combine that with the actually sun. her skin might turn into leather

Reactions: 5
i am not sure, in some pictures when i look at her face she looks white, like her features, but on some she looks asian/mixed
I swear I read she’s part Caribbean- on her dad’s side. I think she posted it on her IG story a while ago.

Edit: Answer above lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.